• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 physics october novemeber 2015...imma solve all past papers and post them...who's in?

Reaction score
Please do post the stuff that u guys do it'll be a lot of help to lot of people including myself *_*

Reaction score
some individual questions from past paper have been answered, even though the complete paper has not. Just name the question there. Even if it's not there, i'll try to solve them then.
Thank youuuuu yes as soon as I post my chem solutions imma ask u for phy problems

Reaction score
Hello I like to enter your group as I am too sitting for Physics and Chemistry on Oct/Nov 2015. I am very eager about chemistry though, how are you proceeding with the past papers..........

Reaction score
Hello I like to enter your group as I am too sitting for Physics and Chemistry on Oct/Nov 2015. I am very eager about chemistry though, how are you proceeding with the past papers..........
Hey welcome sure but r u doing as or a2 or a level?... I have posted my november 2002 p4 for chem but I have major probs in phy...

Reaction score
Hey welcome sure but r u doing as or a2 or a level?... I have posted my november 2002 p4 for chem but I have major probs in phy...
I am appearing for A2 and there is preety small amount of time ahead for the exams but still did not start doing chem papers and I hope if we do in a group then would be able to finish the papers organizedly. So as you started the thread I think you can make a schedule for it and give a post. I hope I also be able to help you regarding physics and please give me some idea about your overall proceedings.

Reaction score
I am appearing for A2 and there is preety small amount of time ahead for the exams but still did not start doing chem papers and I hope if we do in a group then would be able to finish the papers organizedly. So as you started the thread I think you can make a schedule for it and give a post. I hope I also be able to help you regarding physics and please give me some idea about your overall proceedings.
Hey well the idea is to finish up 1 p4 & p5 daily from November 2002 till June 2015 isA...but I have probs in physics...so I just solve any questions I can...but imma try to post once I get time

Reaction score
I have posted p4 chem novemeber 2002 but have probs in p5 .... I have done p4 June and novemeber but also not completely...I'm solving any question I can....what r u doing?