• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What all did we had to write for wage differcec question ?
Everything which we wrote for guess paper answer 5 ?

Reaction score
Hi dear student I think you have taken much rest. Now we come to paper-3. We will start MCQS from june 2002 to nov 2011.
We will do it in the following series;
June2002
Nov2002
June2003
and so on.

So, today on the first day we will discuss only problems of june 2002 second variant.

Post your problems in June 2002 and others are here to solve your issues.

Reaction score
I invite you to post the question paper first on this page. hychristine, salman khan andMnMz come on;

Reaction score
Hi dear student I think you have taken much rest. Now we come to paper-3. We will start MCQS from june 2002 to nov 2011.
We will do it in the following series;
June2002
Nov2002
June2003
and so on.

So, today on the first day we will discuss only problems of june 2002 second variant.

Post your problems in June 2002 and others are here to solve your issues.

where to find june 2002?

Reaction score
does anyone remember the answer to section A, question B. It was, state the indicators which shows the performance of the firms, or something of that sort.

Reaction score
does anyone remember the answer to section A, question B. It was, state the indicators which shows the performance of the firms, or something of that sort.
I am not sure i wrote...labour productivity and the market share :/

Reaction score
Qamar Baloch...sir for the private sector answer...is it right that they are profit maximisers and so they may not takeup the production of goods which are important for the economy but are unprofitable so govt. intervention become necessary in sucha cases ?

Reaction score
Yes dear its true. But it
Qamar Baloch...sir for the private sector answer...is it right that they are profit maximisers and so they may not takeup the production of goods which are important for the economy but are unprofitable so govt. intervention become necessary in sucha cases ?
would not be a sufficient information to convince the examiner to give you highest marks. But the information you have provided is the part of that answer. Its not irrelevant.

Reaction score
Yes dear its true. But it

would not be a sufficient information to convince the examiner to give you highest marks. But the information you have provided is the part of that answer. Its not irrelevant.
Yes sir, just wanted to make sure that its relevant...moreover i wrote about how private firms could become monopoly and about the market failure...that private sectors will not provide merit and public goods....also externalities may occur..etc.

Reaction score
Yes sir, just wanted to make sure that its relevant...moreover i wrote about how private firms could become monopoly and about the market failure...that private sectors will not provide merit and public goods....also externalities may occur..etc.
then its very nice. Now you will gain maximum inshaAllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.