• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
You got a hard copy? Does it say provisional statement of entry on top?
I got an email yesterday for a provisional statement of entry.
no...I just got the soft copy through email...yah same like that says Provisional Statement of Entry as subject but isn't like it used to be previously...there are just my name, center number, CNIC and syllabus codes and with this note:
'In case of any discrepancies please inform us by sending an e-mail latest by 12 noon,16 March 2016. Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched along with the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations'

Reaction score
no...I just got the soft copy through email...yah same like that says Provisional Statement of Entry as subject but isn't like it used to be previously...there are just my name, center number, CNIC and syllabus codes and with this note:
'In case of any discrepancies please inform us by sending an e-mail latest by 12 noon,16 March 2016. Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched along with the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations'

I got the exact same email!
It mentions something about clashes. Do we have to email them which clashes we have, or what?

Reaction score
I got the exact same email!
It mentions something about clashes. Do we have to email them which clashes we have, or what?
I think we should as it says so. I didn't even check if I have clashes, let me see. You'll probably have clashes since you are taking too many subjects. right?

Reaction score
I think we should as it says so. I didn't even check if I have clashes, let me see. You'll probably have clashes since you are taking too many subjects. right?

Yeah, too many freakin' clashes. Almost on every single day there are 3-4 papers!
Basically, they have to send us clash letters which are letters we have to show the invigilators who conduct our exams. That can allow us to take two or three exams in the same time period, one after the other.

Idk if I'm supposed to send them details of every single clash, or will they take care of it themselves. Since they are so inefficient, they will probably cause a lot of trouble in April regarding these clash letters. :|

Reaction score
Yeah, too many freakin' clashes. Almost on every single day there are 3-4 papers!
Basically, they have to send us clash letters which are letters we have to show the invigilators who conduct our exams. That can allow us to take two or three exams in the same time period, one after the other.

Idk if I'm supposed to send them details of every single clash, or will they take care of it themselves. Since they are so inefficient, they will probably cause a lot of trouble in April regarding these clash letters. :|
just checkd, I don't have any clashes, only 2 papers on 4th may, Chem in AM and Maths in PM
Honestly, how will you manage 3-4 papers a day?? wouldn't it be so hard? I mean even after taking one paper, we are just extremely tired
anyway, best of luck(y) may we all ace it well!

Reaction score
Hey what was the email address through which you got the provincial SOEs? I need to know cause I might have deleted mine cause the Council said they weren't sending them.

Reaction score
just checkd, I don't have any clashes, only 2 papers on 4th may, Chem in AM and Maths in PM
Honestly, how will you manage 3-4 papers a day?? wouldn't it be so hard? I mean even after taking one paper, we are just extremely tired
anyway, best of luck(y) may we all ace it well!

It'll be super tough, I guess. Especially, when I haven't even started studying half of my subjects yet. ._.
But hoping for the best!
InshaAllah we'll all ace CIE's. :D

Reaction score
No emails. Any of you from ISB? Most of my friends are from ISB and they haven't gotten emails they've just been given Hard Copies.

Reaction score
Maybe that's why you got the email. People near Councils are getting Hard copies, the rest are getting emails. Insha'Allah I'll get mine tomorrow.

Reaction score
I got my provisional SOE on 11th and there were mistakes like dob being off by 1 day and a mistake in the NIC number. I emailed them about it, and I still haven't received any response. In the PSOE email, they mentioned this friday as the last day for making any corrections in the information. It's already 16th today don't know what to do now. Any ideas?

Reaction score
I got my provisional SOE on 11th and there were mistakes like dob being off by 1 day and a mistake in the NIC number. I emailed them about it, and I still haven't received any response. In the PSOE email, they mentioned this friday as the last day for making any corrections in the information. It's already 16th today don't know what to do now. Any ideas?
call British Council maybe

Reaction score

They always take too long to reply. That's just how they are!
And my PSOE doesn't mention date of birth, but my SOE has a wrong date of birth along with other errors.
I called them, and they asked me to scan the SOE and send it to them.

I guess there is not much you can do. Wait for their reply maybe... or try calling them. Though the people on the phone are rarely helpful. .-.

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow then. Honestly, it's a mess this year. I thought I'd get a quick reply from them, but after around one week, I don't know what to expect. Did you get a hard copy of your PSOE? I only got a pdf via email.

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow then. Honestly, it's a mess this year. I thought I'd get a quick reply from them, but after around one week, I don't know what to expect. Did you get a hard copy of your PSOE? I only got a pdf via email.

Lol, they never reply quickly.
I didn't get a hardcopy, and not even a PDF. Just got an email with the subject 'Provisional statement of entry', and the email lists my name, NIC and other details, along with the subject codes I registered for.

Reaction score

The DOBirth error is on their end, my friend was given the hard copy and it has a paper that says to ignore the DOB as they're trying to fix it. Call them asap about the NIC error as the NIC now appears on the official results.

Reaction score
The DOBirth error is on their end, my friend was given the hard copy and it has a paper that says to ignore the DOB as they're trying to fix it. Call them asap about the NIC error as the NIC now appears on the official results.
My God!!! My NIC is written wrong...AQ0944 is AQ944, WhAT NOW?
Dark Destination you just sent them mail for the errors?

Reaction score
and it's written to inform them of the errors by 16th March 12 noon, does that mean they wouldn't be accepting it now?? :(