• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
But how will we check if there is any problem on SOE..... and how did the guy that posted get provisional SOE

Reaction score
I have no idea about that. Maybe try calling British Council to ask about provisional SOE's?
Do tell me what they have to say.
I haven't received mine either. I'm in A-Levels, the person that got their SOE are they a private candidate?
just called British Council...said the same thing to me 'payment confirmation is the provisional statement of entry this time' the official statement of entry will be received two weeks before exams
but how did that person get it then?

Reaction score
My friend just got mailed his Provincial SOE to his home address.
but they don't send the hard copy of provisional one! strange is that. Anyway, in just few days we will receive our official one too so we need not obsess over that

Reaction score
They've updated the website and peoples date of births have been changed in the My Profile section. I suggest you guys check it out. My date has been moved by one day. But its correct in the summary.

Reaction score
They've updated the website and peoples date of births have been changed in the My Profile section. I suggest you guys check it out. My date has been moved by one day. But its correct in the summary.
oh! they changed my date of birth too..one day behind

Reaction score
My friends SOE says Amendment deadline is 17 March, which is tomorrow. I haven't even received mine yet.
but it's correct in the summary. I don't think there is anything to worry then. Is there? and it's some problem with their system, none of our fault anyway, so don't worry. Don't you think there is a lot of mismanagement this time?

Reaction score
Don't worry about the date thing. I took screenshots of the application when I registered cause I knew they'd mess up with the whole online application thing. I just checked them over again they basically modified the DOB entry thing, doing so they forgot that this year was a leap year. Rookie coding mistake, that's why our DOBs are off by a day.

I' m just concerned with my address thing, I filled it out XYZ and didn't mention the city in Address line 1 rather I put it in the city part. And in the Summary it doesn't show my City it just shows the street name etc.

Reaction score
There is A LOT of mismanagement this time. I got my statement of entry, and two subjects were missing from it. -_-
And my date of birth was also wrong by one day. Have an exam in 4 days and they sent it too late, and that too with errors.

Reaction score
Are you sure you got the paper option codes right? Missing two subjects even the Council isn't that irresponsible.

Reaction score
Are you sure you got the paper option codes right? Missing two subjects even the Council isn't that irresponsible.

They are totally irresponsible. Many people have been making complaints.
They can't even do proper data entry. I heard that a girl got a statement of entry that showed her gender as M instead of F. Many other such cases. Almost everyone got the wrong date of birth.
Now that's the sort of efficiency one can expect from British Council. :p

Reaction score
So what will you do about the Subjects? Last date of amendments is tomorrow.

My statement of entry doesn't mention a date of amendments, and even if it did, it's not really my fault that they made these errors.
Since I got it just today, and reported the errors immediately, I guess it's their problem now. :3

Reaction score
I also received my Provisional SOE, has been here since yesterday, I didn't check my email...and remember what the Council's operator told me on phone, that there wouldn't be any! :D

Reaction score
I also received my Provisional SOE, has been here since yesterday, I didn't check my email...and remember what the Council's operator told me on phone, that there wouldn't be any! :D

You got a hard copy? Does it say provisional statement of entry on top?
I got an email yesterday for a provisional statement of entry.