• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Equivalence

Reaction score
You dont need that in A-Levles. However in O-level its not compulsory, if u have them good but if not its no big deal.
if you give Olevels OR alevels from pakistan
EITHER ONE OF ALEVEL OR OLEVEL FROM PAKISTAN
IBCC WILL DEMAND THESE 3 SUBJECTS

so if u do 5 olevel subs from outside pakiftam
then give alevels from abroad too

Reaction score
I cant find the equivalence formula anywhere. Can someone link it to me please? Marks for O lev are out of 900 right?

Reaction score
well they calculate ur percentage out of 8 subjects (800) and then convert them into out of 900 (basically maintaining the.percentage)

A* 90
A 85
B 75
C 65
D 55

Reaction score
If you give either Olevel or Alevel
either one in pakistan

IBCC is going to demand pakst, isl and urdu

so if u gave 5olevel subs outside pak
then give.alevel outside pak as well

otherwise ibcc will not make ur HSSC equivalence

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to submit my equivalence form made this week.
All I need is to fill the form, attach the copies of OL certificates and ID card? Nothing else?

And one more thing. We submit it to the BISE office and get challan from there?

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to submit my equivalence form made this week.
All I need is to fill the form, attach the copies of OL certificates and ID card? Nothing else?

And one more thing. We submit it to the BISE office and get challan from there?

You have to fill that form which you get on the IBCC website and the people at BISE lahore make you fill it there. So just take those things which are necessary. Your original O level results are needed and a photograph which you have to put up on your form. Take two photocopies of your original O level results in case too. And one of your ID card too. You only need to fill the stuff on the form so see what things you need. Your O level certificates (original) are the ones they send. And they will give you a chalaan themselves. The bank is already there in the office premises so you pay for it there. Then you bring back your copy. They put everything in one package and mail it themselves. If you want it urgent, then you will have to pay double. It will take 7 days. Normally its 14.

Reaction score
You have to fill that form which you get on the IBCC website and the people at BISE lahore make you fill it there. So just take those things which are necessary. Your original O level results are needed and a photograph which you have to put up on your form. Take two photocopies of your original O level results in case too. And one of your ID card too. You only need to fill the stuff on the form so see what things you need. Your O level certificates (original) are the ones they send. And they will give you a chalaan themselves. The bank is already there in the office premises so you pay for it there. Then you bring back your copy. They put everything in one package and mail it themselves. If you want it urgent, then you will have to pay double. It will take 7 days. Normally its 14.
Thank you very much, SomeStudent. It helped a lot!