• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Nice to see that students are discussing their issues. Keep it up dear students. I will be available in a few days with the solved guess paper for those appearing in november 2013.

Reaction score
can anyone tell me that is economics in a level a double credit subject when taken with the sciences subjects and not with the business studies??

Reaction score
can anyone tell me that is economics in a level a double credit subject when taken with the sciences subjects and not with the business studies??

Reaction score
With the help of the theories of consumer behaviour,explain how a consumer allocates his income on the goods to maximize his TU.(20 marks)
Sir Qamar Baloch,I need an answer to the above question.
Have you written any book for Economics P3???
What about Past Papers for Economics P3???
I need the details!

Reaction score
Yes dea
With the help of the theories of consumer behaviour,explain how a consumer allocates his income on the goods to maximize his TU.(20 marks)
Sir Qamar Baloch,I need an answer to the above question.
Have you written any book for Economics P3???
What about Past Papers for Economics P3???
I need the details!
Yes dear
My P3 book is also available in the market. Further, I will try to post the answer to your question as soon as possible for me. Thanks for your contribution to this thread. I would like to know your country name.

Reaction score
AS ECONOMICS P2 and P4 guess as well as O level P2 guess will be available here 15th October 2013. Kepp watching this thread and I will appreciate if you post your doubts here for discussion.

Reaction score
Sir Qamar Baloch,

can u please tell me that is economics in a level a double credit subject when taken with the sciences subjects and not with the business studies??

Reaction score
Dear Sir Qamar Baloch
Sir can u help me wid accounts please
If possible can u give me some explanations and notes on the accounting concepts for AS level?
Please jazakallah khair :)

Reaction score
And sir Qamar Baloch can u explain the tripple bottom line in BS please?

Hello! Basically triple bottom line is related to CSR which is corporate social responsibility and it basically involves a business that doesn't aim for profit however looks at the society and other stakeholders before making a business decision. Thus it considers economic, environmental and social impacts before making a decision.