• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
O love economics. I get amayzing marks in mocks :( I got a 'C' in my AS and I dont know whether to retake now or the coming session m/j 14. I am being public, but I got 63% now. i got a B in p1 and D in p2 :(
I wrote realley well. I dont know what went wrong, if i get that by working hard, Idk what will I have to do for an A now.
Please help me sir. or anyone
Moreover,I am kinda disappointed. I got a realley weak A in my Business studies which is 80 and I want an A* :(
Someone pls talk to me. :( :(

Reaction score
O love economics. I get amayzing marks in mocks :( I got a 'C' in my AS and I dont know whether to retake now or the coming session m/j 14. I am being public, but I got 63% now. i got a B in p1 and D in p2 :(
I wrote realley well. I dont know what went wrong, if i get that by working hard, Idk what will I have to do for an A now.
Please help me sir. or anyone
Moreover,I am kinda disappointed. I got a realley weak A in my Business studies which is 80 and I want an A* :(
Someone pls talk to me. :( :(
Its alright bro.I got a C the first time I took eco(AS).I retook and got an A*.I think u should repeat.Just read the book Colin Bamford economics and u MUST understand exchange rate perfectly.

Reaction score
hello i need help can you please explain me this question

n an economy, the marginal propensity to consume of the unemployed is higher than that of
taxpayers.
The government increases both expenditure on unemployment benefits and taxation by
$10 million.
What will be the impact on aggregate demand?

A It will be unchanged.
B It will increase by less than $10 million.
C It will increase by $10 million.
D It will decrease by $10 million.

why is the answer ? B

please, thanks

Reaction score
Discuss, with examples, how international trade protection may affect consumers and
producers in an economy and whether on balance protection can be justified(12). help plzzzzzz