• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
sir i want to ask that in this years p2 there was a question on CED AND YED that how a firm will use it to improve its revenuein a market economy
i defined market economy both elasticities gave examples for complement,substituted,normal and inferior good and also wrote briefly about the strategy and how price change would effect and also gave a solution and for income elasticity i also told about the current economics situation and accordingly strategy
and gave a sensible conclusion
how much marks should i score

Reaction score
Hope you people are enjoying holidays. Those who are planning to appear in Nov 2014 may join this thread and can post their doubts here.
I wish good luck to those who have taken exam in June 2014.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Please do help me out. I want to know whether there's a good revision guide available for AS Level Economics and is self-study suffiecient to get a good grade?

Reaction score
can someone please solve my doubts:
may/june 2010/12- questions 6,25
oct/nov 2009/12- question 9
may/june 2012/12- question 24

Reaction score
I'm starting tomorrow to self-teach the full A-level for Economics. I have under a year to prepare for it, and no support. Didn't take it at IGCSE or O-level. The book will be arriving soon, and I will be doing the May/June 2015 session for the full A level.
Best tips to self-teach Economics?

Reaction score
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd
Hi dear students of O/A level Economics. I was unavailable from last some days. But now you may join me for discussion of June 2012 results and for further preparation for Oct 2012 eaxms and onwards tests,

Reaction score
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd