• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score

Due to negotiation of wage ow , the total wage will definitely rise (half answer) you can see with the help of my modifications in the diagram that when ow wage was set the intersection point of the new wage level and mrpl would now determine the number of labour . As a consequence the no. of labour increased as evident in the modification (dotted line )

Attachments

• IMAG0721_1.jpg
    IMAG0721_1.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score

In such questions words such as 'relative' and 'real' are the key words...in last option I.e D sounds better because it has taken effect of tax..real is after the deductions of tax ..we cannot rely on option A since we cannot take decision in isolation and not considering the real effect .. so D is a more suitable option since it accounts for income tax effect

Reaction score
In such questions words such as 'relative' and 'real' are the key words...in last option I.e D sounds better because it has taken effect of tax..real is after the deductions of tax ..we cannot rely on option A since we cannot take decision in isolation and not considering the real effect .. so D is a more suitable option since it accounts for income tax effect
so every time for questions like these, i choose the one with word real?