• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
btw in some papers,they have asked us about function of macrophages or of neutrophils,with same options.The both have the same answer acc to marking scheme.Does that mean they have the same function?

Reaction score
btw in some papers,they have asked us about function of macrophages or of neutrophils,with same options.The both have the same answer acc to marking scheme.Does that mean they have the same function?
neutrophils accumulate at site of infection.
macophages abtigen presentation and cytokine
Basophils histamine release

Reaction score
Yes they are similar as they both are phagocytes

Reaction score
'I saw a question and they say growth of cell is not important for mitosis but somewhere else they said division of cells and somewhere else they said repair of tissues.I'm going to go mad help me.Why omg