• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry, Biology --------> Hardest Questions Compiled #A Level Version

Reaction score
Alright guys, here am I again with the 'hardest questions compiling thing'. I made a similar thread for O Levels (the link is in my signature). These questions have been hand-picked from the A Level past papers, with the intent of alleviating your concepts-related problems.

NOTE: SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT SEEM VERY EASY FOR YOU OR THERE COULD BE OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE PAST PAPERS THAT ARE HARDER. IT WOULD BE VERY KIND AND CO-OPERATIVE OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY MISSING/EASY QUESTIONS, AND INSTEAD POST YOUR DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AS WELL. THANK YOU.

All I require in return is your Duas. And yeah do make sure to spread the word.

file.gif

***UPDATED VERSION HAS BEEN UPLOADED***
***NOW CONTAIN OVER 200 MCQs***

Remember me in your Duas

Attachments

• BIOLOGY.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 2,822
  • CHEMISTRY 1.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 4,070
  • CHEMISTRY 2.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,886
  • PHYSICS 1.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 4,149
  • PHYSICS 2.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 3,193
Last edited:
Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum. This is really helpful and to be candid with u, I find them all hard...requires lot of time to prepare as well. May Allah make ur exams easy for u and may u succeed in all ur endeavours. Jazakallahu khairan(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):)

Btw, are u realli from Baker Street? Or is it just one of those fake locations?
Thanks for the support.

Nah, just a fake location that syncs with my occupation. :D

Reaction score
Alright guys, here am I again with the 'hardest questions compiling thing'. I made a similar thread for O Levels (the link is in my signature). These questions have been hand-picked from the A Level past papers, with the intent of alleviating your concepts-related problems.

NOTE: SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT SEEM VERY EASY FOR YOU OR THERE COULD BE OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE PAST PAPERS THAT ARE HARDER. IT WOULD BE VERY KIND AND CO-OPERATIVE OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY MISSING/EASY

NOTE: SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT SEEM VERY EASY FOR YOU OR THERE COULD BE OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE PAST PAPERS THAT ARE HARDER. IT WOULD BE VERY KIND AND CO-OPERATIVE OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY MISSING/EASY QUESTIONS, AND INSTEAD POST YOUR DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AS WELL. THANK YOU.

NOTE: FOR NOW, THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO 'HALF-THE-AS-SYLLABUS'. THROUGH THE PASSAGE OF TIME, MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDED.

NOTE: FOR NOW, I HAVE UPLOADED PHYSICS' QUESTIONS ONLY. BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY WILL BE ADDED LATER ON.

All I require in return is your Duas. And yeah do make sure to spread the word.

file.gif

can you please upload for chemistry as well?

Reaction score
Complete AS Physics difficult questions along with the Complete A Biology will be uploaded today In Sha ALLAH, if xtremepapers actually does load again for me later this day.

You haven't uploaded them yet. I have an exam tomorrow. :p

Reaction score
Complete AS Physics difficult questions along with the Complete AS Biology will be uploaded today In Sha ALLAH, if xtremepapers actually does load again for me later this day.
Thank you for the Physics ones.
When are you going to post the ones for AS Bio?