• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
No no you need to take the tym BETWEEN the two intervals so first subtract the time at 2 from 1 to get the time bw the two and similarly for 3 and 4 and finally add them
A** what is the best way to prepare yourself for the chemistry mcqs.:(

Reaction score
A** what is the best way to prepare yourself for the chemistry mcqs.:(
Time is the biggest issue in them but practice can surely make everything perfect!
Just do as many papers as u can till the exam day and try to learn from ur mistakes...look through every mcq in detail and know the reasons behind the other options being wrong

Reaction score
Q21:Which statement is correct for TUMOUR CELLS ONLY.Tumours cells are not the only cells with mutated dna.
As there is rapid division of tumour cells which is in cancer ONLY,interphase takes less time, is answer.

Q14:Vmax is the maximun rate at which a enzyme works right?.
As substrate concentration is increasing,there will be a time when the enzyme(which is limiting) is saturated with substrate molecules,thus working at it's maximum rate,Changes substrates into products at maximum rate so vmax willnever reach is wrong as potatoes!

Reaction score
You know what?.I didn't know a single thing till march, not even what prokaryotes mean like srsly and how to calculate simple things in chem.
I wasted all my time on silly things and a game called paladins(game like overwatch),I was acting really immature.
I reached Masters (top 2% players in the WHOLE world),so you can see how addicted I was,I feel bad for myself now :/.Maybe I took A levels too lightly after getting A's in phy chem and bio in olevels

Reaction score
You know what?.I didn't know a single thing till march, not even what prokaryotes mean like srsly and how to calculate simple things in chem.
I wasted all my time on silly things and a game called paladins(game like overwatch),I was acting really immature.
I reached Masters (top 2% players in the WHOLE world),so you can see how addicted I was,I feel bad for myself now :/.Maybe I took A levels too lightly after getting A's in phy chem and bio in olevels
Aye same here ^^ except i watched the walking dead and anime but i did start from December but still the worst part is you usually forget stuff later.

Reaction score
Aye same here ^^ except i watched the walking dead and anime but i did start from December but still the worst part is you usually forget stuff later.
True.Inshallah I might get above 50/60 in paper 2 in chem and A in bio as well if Allah wills but I'm literally shaking.The difficulty of chem mcqs makes you scared lol.

Reaction score
True.Inshallah I might get above 50/60 in paper 2 in chem and A in bio as well if Allah wills but I'm literally shaking.The difficulty of chem mcqs makes you scared lol.
Insha'Allah we all will get straight As. Lol and i feel the other way around i find bio mcqs more tough than chem MCQs :p
Tip: Remember every single thing about organic chem, it'll be way more easier to solve organic questions

Reaction score
Insha'Allah we all will get straight As. Lol and i feel the other way around i find bio mcqs more tough than chem MCQs :p
Tip: Remember every single thing about organic chem, it'll be way more easier to solve organic questions
Same here:p
Chem mcqs are much more logical than those silly bio ones:confused:

Reaction score
As stated stroke volume is volume of blood pumped by EACH contraction of a ventricle.
So as ventricular end-diastolic volume increases,so will the volume of blood pumped.So A and B are wrong.
but obviously volume pumped will not be proportional to volume pumped,which kinda makes sense because myogenic nature of heart isin't that perfect and power of contraction to pump blood is the same so it will be much difficult to push all the blood!.
So I would say answer is D!
Thank youuu so much