• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The microscope question also destroyed me upto some extent xD but rest paper 33 was pretty easy as well and inshallah lets hope for an A! :D.
Me:Mom I got a B in practicals!
Mom:Come here
Me:HERE FOR THE TREAT!
Mom:strangles me, :p
Lol treat on a B?

Reaction score
I think 2017 had simple food tests even in p34 or something easier. And making slides rarely comes so I do not think it will be that high.. 32 is too high.
Slide making is not that hard and does not take much tym but I don't know what was the pblm today

Reaction score
Pretty good since all the colours that i got were yellow :p
Im being sarcastic xD
They were almost yellow but I got a few being pale red, reddish yellow and orange yellow at lower concentrations which means that CO2 was produced in a significant amount in them

Reaction score
They were almost yellow but I got a few being pale red, reddish yellow and orange yellow at lower concentrations which means that CO2 was produced in a significant amount in them
Same. The weird thing is, I added a drop of water onto the pH paper and there was literally no change.