• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

-

Reaction score
Hmm, Bilal Khan, you've exaggerated an everyday situation to something very dramatic, was that intentional? Maybe that's how you see a child viewing it. Interesting. I like your choice of words. I can personally relate to losing the handbag as I've currently misplaced something very important myself! :eek: nonetheless keep writing, you'll improve with constructive feedback and time. Oh and. It's okay to use simple words sometimes :)

Reaction score
Hmm, Bilal Khan, you've exaggerated an everyday situation to something very dramatic, was that intentional? Maybe that's how you see a child viewing it. Interesting. I like your choice of words. I can personally relate to losing the handbag as I've currently misplaced something very important myself! :eek: nonetheless keep writing, you'll improve with constructive feedback and time. Oh and. It's okay to use simple words sometimes :)

yes , that was intentional.. from a 6 year kid's view , it seemed like this.. :)
yeah , u are right also .. :)