• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

-

Reaction score
All enthusiastic young writers are eligible to participate!
Here’s what you have to do:
A. Write a story [Obviously!] (Short story of around 1 page or less preferred)
BUT keep in mind the rules!
1. Must be “PG” or “G” rated! “PG-13” or “R” will not be accepted.
2. Genre: Teen Fiction, Horror, Humor, Fantasy, Vampire, Werewolf, Science Fiction or Romance.
(No Fan Fiction please)
3. You can submit as many as you want.
Otherwise
B. Continue this...
“The silence disappeared. Everything was trembling just like the way I was. …”
Twist and turn it as much as you want! Let’s see who takes it the furthest!
C. Write a poem of any length.
How to submit:
Via e-mail: [email protected]
OR Post it here on XPC (or send me via convo if you want)
teenwriterehjane.moonfruit.com
can't it be more than one page??
around 400 words??

Reaction score
All enthusiastic young writers are eligible to participate!
Here’s what you have to do:
A. Write a story [Obviously!] (Short story preferred)
BUT keep in mind the rules!
1. Must be “PG” or “G” rated! “PG-13” or “R” will not be accepted.
2. Genre: Teen Fiction, Horror, Humor, Fantasy, Vampire, Werewolf, Science Fiction or Romance.
(No Fan Fiction please)
3. You can submit as many as you want.
Otherwise
B. Continue this...
“The silence disappeared. Everything was trembling just like the way I was. …”
Twist and turn it as much as you want! Let’s see who takes it the furthest!
C. Write a poem of any length.
How to submit:
Via e-mail: [email protected]
OR Post it here on XPC (or send me via convo if you want)
teenwriterehjane.moonfruit.com
What's the site?

Reaction score
Well, I right about Islam, reality of this life & world current affairs for the people who r oppressed !
Is that allowed??

Reaction score
yes it is :)

Okay then ;) I have so many that u will also get tired reading them…
Inshallah, I’ll give them but what r u gonna do with them..I’ll inbox u, Inshallah…What’s the last day?..
Bcuz I’ve also said some other ppl that I’ll write for the person they want and give them..So I’ll try to take time & submit them all ;)
Thank u,
God bless you :)

Reaction score
Here's for starters! :D

The silence disappeared. Everything was trembling just like the way I was. Voices grew around me. My pace increased, and so did my heartbeat. The voices were sharp now, seemed like footsteps. The night grew darker. I just wanted to go home, somewhere safe, but it seemed inevitable. They were near. Closer than ever, hungrier than ever. I felt a soft touch on my back. I was in reach. I turned around. You dropped this ma'am.

Reaction score
Okay then ;) I have so many that u will also get tired reading them…
Inshallah, I’ll give them but what r u gonna do with them..I’ll inbox u, Inshallah…What’s the last day?..
Bcuz I’ve also said some other ppl that I’ll write for the person they want and give them..So I’ll try to take time & submit them all ;)
Thank u,
God bless you :)
you'll have to submit them b4 the end of the month.
I'll be adding them to my site's reader's corner.
The best ones will be featured :)
Thank you for participating n may God bless you too :)

Reaction score

The silence disappeared. Everything was trembling just like the way I was. Voices grew around me. My pace increased, and so did my heartbeat. The voices were sharp now, seemed like footsteps. The night grew darker. I just wanted to go home, somewhere safe, but it seemed inevitable. They were near. Closer than ever, hungrier than ever. I felt a soft touch on my back. I was in reach. I turned around. You dropped this ma'am.
nice one...you're in :)

Reaction score
Lost At The Airport ( Written by Bilal Khan)

It seemed a colony full of people of many acts and there were all kinds of people. There were announcements being made and I was just wondering whether I was in the real world or just fantasy. I was just perplexed and was inquisitive what the different buttons do at the checkout terminal. I was flabbergasted to see how the unidentified fixed machines (UFOs) used to detect whether there was any unsafe item present in the loads of junk.

All these acts mesmerized me and I just stood there wasting my time, wondering and wondering. Curiosity was a natural phenomenon to me as I was just a six year old youngster and it started tickling my mind. My dad suddenly wiped the clouds of curiosity and this was very heart-clenching for me.

I grabbed my backpack which was very heavy for me although it was just a piece of cake for any other person. I gasped in desire at the unknown things and walked away. I was the apple of my mother’s eye and was a “numero uno” for them.

So in a hurry, I forgot my small hand bag. I was just happy but had a slight feeling of grief of the numerous things left in the past. When I reached the exit door I realized what I had forgotten. My precious, essential paraphernalia (well for me it was). It was very agonizing for me and instinctively I ran back. My parents didn’t realize my absence and I let my emotions run away with me. When they arrived at the departure terminal they turned back and saw emptiness instead of me.

Meanwhile I was running like hell here and there trying to ease the fire which had kindled in my heart. But consider it my bad fate or inappropriate timing; the bag was simply not there. Now I felt my guilt and I was stranded alone, I sat there thinking what would happen next. I was not one of those kids who just started crying over spilled milk on being left alone, rather I planned what to do. I started wandering like a waif searching for shelter.

I was lost at the airport and my parents were most likely searching for me in depression. I was angry at my stupid fault and regretted it a lot. Finally, after sauntering around for nearly an hour, I took rest. In trepidation of being lost forever I couldn’t think straight. So I concluded that a good nap would result in proper evaluation of the scenario.

Now I was really petrified and just went near an airport pickup van. Fortunately, my parents were in it and on seeing them I started throwing tantrums. They embraced me in their loving arms and it felt as if I had seen a glimpse of paradise. We missed our flight but who cares. I was safe and sound and far away from the cruel fear of loneliness. From this incident I learned one thing that it’s more significant to remain patient than to be panicky in times of tumult.

Reaction score

nice one,bro. (y)

Reaction score
Lost At The Airport ( Written by Bilal Khan)

It seemed a colony full of people of many acts and there were all kinds of people. There were announcements being made and I was just wondering whether I was in the real world or just fantasy. I was just perplexed and was inquisitive what the different buttons do at the checkout terminal. I was flabbergasted to see how the unidentified fixed machines (UFOs) used to detect whether there was any unsafe item present in the loads of junk.

All these acts mesmerized me and I just stood there wasting my time, wondering and wondering. Curiosity was a natural phenomenon to me as I was just a six year old youngster and it started tickling my mind. My dad suddenly wiped the clouds of curiosity and this was very heart-clenching for me.

I grabbed my backpack which was very heavy for me although it was just a piece of cake for any other person. I gasped in desire at the unknown things and walked away. I was the apple of my mother’s eye and was a “numero uno” for them.

So in a hurry, I forgot my small hand bag. I was just happy but had a slight feeling of grief of the numerous things left in the past. When I reached the exit door I realized what I had forgotten. My precious, essential paraphernalia (well for me it was). It was very agonizing for me and instinctively I ran back. My parents didn’t realize my absence and I let my emotions run away with me. When they arrived at the departure terminal they turned back and saw emptiness instead of me.

Meanwhile I was running like hell here and there trying to ease the fire which had kindled in my heart. But consider it my bad fate or inappropriate timing; the bag was simply not there. Now I felt my guilt and I was stranded alone, I sat there thinking what would happen next. I was not one of those kids who just started crying over spilled milk on being left alone, rather I planned what to do. I started wandering like a waif searching for shelter.

I was lost at the airport and my parents were most likely searching for me in depression. I was angry at my stupid fault and regretted it a lot. Finally, after sauntering around for nearly an hour, I took rest. In trepidation of being lost forever I couldn’t think straight. So I concluded that a good nap would result in proper evaluation of the scenario.

Now I was really petrified and just went near an airport pickup van. Fortunately, my parents were in it and on seeing them I started throwing tantrums. They embraced me in their loving arms and it felt as if I had seen a glimpse of paradise. We missed our flight but who cares. I was safe and sound and far away from the cruel fear of loneliness. From this incident I learned one thing that it’s more significant to remain patient than to be panicky in times of tumult.
like it :)