• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Hazrat Tamim bin Aus Ad-Dari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Ad-Deen is sincerity". We said: "For whom?'' He replied, "For Allah, His Book, His Messenger and for the leaders of the Muslims and their masses".

[Muslim Book 01, Chapter 24, Hadith # 098]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Masud Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting in the company of Saad bin Ubadah (May Allah be pleased with him), when the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) came to us. Bashir bin Saad said: "O Messenger of Allah! Allah has commanded us to supplicate for you, but how should we do that?'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) kept silent. We were much perturbed over his silence and we wished he did not asked him this question. The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Say: `O Allah, exalt the mention of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you exalted the family of Ibrahim. And bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are the Praised, the Glorified,' and the method of greeting (i.e., Salam) is as you know.''

[Muslim Book 04,Chapter 15, Hadith # 803]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) said "When (Prophet) Ibrahim PBUH (Abraham) was thrown into the fire, he said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs.'' So did Messenger of Allah Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when he was told: "A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them". But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)".

[Al-Bukhari Book 06, Chapter 60, Hadith # 086]

Reaction score
Hazrat Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah elevates some people with this Qur'an and abases others.''

[Muslim Book 04, Chapter 138, Hadith # 1780]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When it was revealed to The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH), "To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and whether you disclose what is in your own selves or conceal it, Allah will call you to account for it,''the Companions of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) felt it hard and severe and they came to Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) and sat down on their knees and said: "O Messenger of Allah, we were assigned some duties which were within our power to perform, such as Salat (prayer), Saum (fasting), Jihad (striving in the Cause of Allah), Sadaqah (charity). Then this (the above mentioned) Verse was revealed to you and it is beyond our power to live up to it.'' Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Do you want to say what the people of two Books (Jews and Christians) said before you: 'We hear and disobey?' You should rather say: 'We hear and we obey,we seek forgiveness, our Rubb and unto You is the return.''' And they said: "We hear and we obey, (we seek) Your forgiveness, our Rubb! And unto You is the return.'' When the people recited it and it smoothly flowed on their tongues. [Muslim].

Surah Al-Naml Ayat 74

Reaction score
Hazrat Rifaah bin Rafi Az-Zuraqi (May Allah be pleased with him) said: Jibril (Gabriel) came to the Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) and asked him: "How do you estimate among you those who participated in the battle of Badr?'' He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW] replied, "They were the best of Muslims'' (or he may have said something similar to that). Jibril said: "The same is the case with the angels who were at Badr.'' [Al-Bukhari Hadith # 3992].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Between the two Blowing of the Trumpet there will be an interval of forty.'' The people said, "O Abu Hurairah! Do you mean forty days?'' He said, "I cannot say anything.'' They said, "Do you mean forty years?'' He said, "I cannot say anything.'' They said, "Do you mean forty months?'' He said, "I cannot say anything. The Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) added: `Everything of the human body will perish except the last coccyx bone (end part of the spinal cord), and from that bone Allah will reconstruct the whole body. Then Allah will send down water from the sky and people will grow like green vegetables'.''

[Al-Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 457].

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "The world is the believer's prison and the infidel's Jannah".

[Muslim Book 42,Chapter 01, Hadith # 7058]

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who acquires a branch of the knowledge of astrology, learns a branch of magic (of which he acquires more as long as) he continues to do so.''

[Abu Dawud, Hadith # 3905].

Reaction score
Hazrat Umer bin Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) saying, "If you all depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provision as He gives it to birds who go forth hungry in the morning and return with full belly at dusk".

[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2344]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "The similitude of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like a rain which has fallen on some ground. A fertile part of earth has absorbed water and brought forth much grass and herbs. Another part, which is solid, held the water and Allah benefits men thereby, who drank and gave others to drink, and used it for irrigation. But some of it has fallen on a portion of sandy land which neither retains the water nor produces herbage. Such is the likeness of the man who understands the religion of Allah and who gets benefit of what Allah has sent me with; he learns and teaches others. It is also the likeness of the man who neither raises his head on that account (meaning he does not benefit from what the Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) was sent with) nor accepts Allah's Guidance with which I am sent".

[Al-Bukhari Book 01,Chapter 03, Hadith # 079]

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, the world will not come to an end until a man passes by a grave and will lie over it saying, `Would that I were in this grave (i.e., dead)!' Not he will say so because of religious reasons but because of widespread mischief and severe trials of this world.''

[Al-Bukhari Book 09, Chapter 88, Hadith # 231]

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) took hold of my hand and said, "Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created the earth on Saturday, the mountains on Sunday, the trees on Monday, the things entailing labour on Tuesday, light on Wednesday, He spread out animals of all kinds on Thursday, and created Adam in the afternoon on Friday, and it was the last hour of Friday between the afternoon and the night.''

[Muslim Hadith # 6707].

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Many a person with shaggy and dusty hair, dusty and driven away from doors (because of their poverty and shabby clothes) were to swear by Allah (that something would happen), Allah will certainly make it happen".

[Muslim Book # 40, Chapter 13, Hadith # 6836].

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "If Allah afflicts punishment upon a nation, it befalls the whole population indiscriminately and then they will be resurrected and judged according to their deeds.''

[Al-Bukhari Book 09, Chapter 88, Hadith # 224]

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Shuraih Khuwailid bin `Amr Al-Khuza'i (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "O Allah, I declare inviolable the rights of two weak ones: the orphans and women".

[Sunan' An-Nasai Hadith # 9150]

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "O people! Allah is Pure and, therefore, accepts only that which is pure. Allah has commanded the believers as He has commanded His Messengers by saying: `O Messengers! Eat of the good things, and do good deeds.' (23:51) And He said: `O you who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism)! Eat of the lawful things that We have provided you...''' (2:172). Then he
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) made a mention of the person who travels for a long period of time, his hair are disheveled and covered with dust. He lifts his hand towards the sky and thus makes the supplication: `My Rubb! My Rubb!' But his food is unlawful, his drink is unlawful, his clothes are unlawful and his nourishment is unlawful, how can, then his supplication be accepted?''

[Muslim Hadith # 2214].

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: When the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) and his Companions reached Al-Hijr, the dwellings of the Thamud people, he admonished his Companions (saying), "Do not pass by these people who are being tormented, without weeping, lest the punishment should befall you as it had befallen them.'' [Al-Bukhari Hadith # 433].

Another narration is: Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: When the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) passed near Al-Hijr, he said, "Do not enter without weeping, the dwellings of those who wronged themselves, lest the same chastisement should fall upon you as it had fallen upon them.'' Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) then covered his head and sped up until he crossed the valley of the tormented people.

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) used to say when he was in distress: "La ilaha illallahul-Azimul-Halim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbul-`Arshil-`Azim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbus-samawati, wa Rabbul-ardi, wa Rabbul-`Arshil-Karim. (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Incomparably Great, the Compassionate. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the Mighty Throne. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the heavens, the Rubb of the earth, and the Rubb of the Honorable Throne).''

[Al-Bukhari Book 08, Chapter 75, Hadith # 357]