• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
quote270614a-ramadan.png

Ameen!

Reaction score
Dua upon breaking fast:-

ذَهَبَ الظَّمَأُ وَابْتَلَّتِ الْعُرُوقُ، وَثَبَتَ الأَجْرُ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ

The thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.

Abu Dawud 2/306.

Reaction score
According to his student, Ibn Dāsah, Imām Abū Dāwūd said: “I have written 500,000 aḥādīth of Allah’s Messenger (saws), from which I selected 4800 of the most authentic aḥādīth for this book (the Sunan). Of these, four aḥādīth are sufficient for preserving one’s Deen:
  1. ‘Actions are judged according to intentions.’
  2. ‘Of the beauty of a person’s Islam is his leaving out that which does not concern him.’
  3. ‘None of you can be a perfect believer until he loves for his brother that which he loves for himself.’
  4. ‘The halal is clear and the haram is clear, and between these two are unclear matters. Whoever saves himself from these has saved his Deen.’”

Reaction score
Dua upon breaking fast:-

ذَهَبَ الظَّمَأُ وَابْتَلَّتِ الْعُرُوقُ، وَثَبَتَ الأَجْرُ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ

The thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.

Abu Dawud 2/306.

There is also this one: :D

When breaking the fast

اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى لَكَ صُمْتُ وَبِكَ امنْتُ وَ عَلى رِزْقِكَ اَفْطَرْتُ

Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa 'ala rizq-ika aftarthu

(O Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance)[abu Dawud]

Reaction score
Watch "Muhammad Jibreel Dua with English translation" on YouTube - Muhammad Jibreel Dua with English translation:

As we bade farewell to the sacred month of Ramadan, lets gets together and praise Allah swt, ask for repentance and his end less mercy! :)
SubhanAllah! Its gonna Bring tears in your eyes! :')
Dynamite zahra azam My Name Iris Dylan Lane Zainab Azhar Mehak Mairaj

Last edited:
Reaction score
Watch "Muhammad Jibreel Dua with English translation" on YouTube - Muhammad Jibreel Dua with English translation:

As we bade farewell to the sacred month of Ramadan, lets gets together and praise Allah swt, ask for repentance and his end less mercy! :)
SubhanAllah! Its gonna Bring tears in your eyes! :')
Dynamite zahra azam My Name Iris Dylan Lane Zainab Azhar Mehak Mairaj
This is truly beautiful!
Jazakallah Khair for the tag.

Mehak Mairaj student8 Loodynagy Lola_sweet f.mohamed @ zahraazam mistique_bee RoOkaYya G Midnight dream
eisha shah fantastic girl @Frantic Amaze @awesomaholic101 Mimick Zainab Azhar

Reaction score