• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
2015%2B-%2B1

Alhamdulillah for everything!
Alhamdulillah ala kulle haal!

Reaction score
Well yeah.....I dnt visit ths thread regularly.....but still ths 1 was brilliant....May Allah guide all of us to straight path :)
Btw how did ur exams go?

Reaction score
Well yeah.....I dnt visit ths thread regularly.....but still ths 1 was brilliant....May Allah guide all of us to straight path :)
Btw how did ur exams go?
Thank you........AMEEN!
ALHAMDULILLAH ....were alright and you?

Reaction score
Well it went ok.....got recommended in all...just confused whthtr to give AS or not :unsure:
Good.......yes alot of people have the same confusion!
( Teachers say that they will be starting A2 potions in A1 so it will be tough if you give AS because you would have to focus on your AS exams plus A2 potions.)

Reaction score
Good.......yes alot of people have the same confusion!
( Teachers say that they will be starting A2 potions in A1 so it will be tough if you give AS because you would have to focus on your AS exams plus A2 potions.)
Tutions zindabaad....but still I thnk I'm gonna go fr AS (especially zameen a seems to hav a grudge against all AS studs....said she will finish all P6 within 1.5 month) wbu? U going fr AS?

Reaction score
Btw I heard 2 grls got 100 in Maths...who were thy :eek:
The ppr was preety hard...nd teachers were taunting me tht u got 96 not 100 :unsure: