• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1521957_631400800257320_1678229885_n.jpg

Reaction score
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
READ CAREFULLY
writing in English we should not write it as “inshAllah” or “inshallah”
because it means create ALLAH (naozobillah) whether arabic or
English please make sure we write it properly as “In Shaa ALLAH ” (3
separate words) .This means”IF ALLAH willed “.I did not realize this
mistake myself till i read this so make sure you forward this to
everyone & help them correct their mistakes too….
SHARE and tag IT ! Surely, ﺍﻟﻠﻪ Will Give The Reward For Spreading
Righteousness
2015%2B-%2B1

Reaction score
READ CAREFULLY
Righteousness
2015%2B-%2B1
JAZAKALLLAH KHAIR for this!!
Unfortunately, I have been making this mistake.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
USER=41837]aish nafu[/USER] ARaza7 FranticAmaze iThink LARGE Lola_sweet
Loodynagy Maganius Mehak Mairaj Mimick RoOkaYya G
shazmina shoaib672002 student8 The Chill Master The Mighty Nobody zahra azam
I hope you people get the tag and do share!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hazrat Jarir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when he looked at the full moon and observed, "You shall see your Rubb in the Hereafter as you are seeing this moon; and you will not feel the slightest inconvenience in seeing Him.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Lesson: As mentioned above in Surah FatirAyat 35. “"All the praises and thanks be to Allah) Who, out of His Grace, has lodged us in a home that will last forever; there, toil will touch us not, nor weariness will touch us.” Just as when we witness the moon there is no problem, no rush or troublesome gathering of people and no pushing of one another, the pious will see Allah without any trouble or difficulty. How shall we see Him, we cannot describe this even by any instance or parable.

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `I have prepared for my righteous slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and the mind of no man has conceived.' If you wish, recite: `No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.''' (32:17)

[Al-Bukhari Vol. 6, Chapter 60, Hadith # 302].

Lesson: as mentioned above in Surah FatirAyat 33. 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens) will they (the true followers who did the good deeds) enter, therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls, and their garments there will be of silk (i.e. in Paradise).

Reaction score
READ CAREFULLY
Righteousness
2015%2B-%2B1
i knew it. i told others (pakis n indians) they dint believe me .-. ...they said its the same -_-

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: `If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,' but say only: `Allah so determined and did as He willed.' The word `if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts".

[Muslim Chapter 08, Book 33, Hadith # 6441].

Lesson: As mentioned above in Surah FatirAyat 32. “We gave the Book the Qur’an) for inheritance to such of Our servants whom We chose (the followers of Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) :

1. In this Hadith, goodness is acknowledged in weak as well as strong because the real Faith is a common feature of both. The one who is stronger is, however, better with Allah for the reason that he is more active and energetic in the matter of noble deeds and performance of ritual prayers, obligatory as well as voluntary.

2. This Hadith ordains that in case of trouble, one should exercise patience and show submission and obedience rather than saying `ifs' and `buts' about it, because it provides Satan with a chance to mislead the sufferer.

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: `If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,' but say only: `Allah so determined and did as He willed.' The word `if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts".

[Muslim Chapter 08, Book 33, Hadith # 6441].

Lesson: As mentioned above in Surah FatirAyat 32. “We gave the Book the Qur’an) for inheritance to such of Our servants whom We chose (the followers of Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) :

1. In this Hadith, goodness is acknowledged in weak as well as strong because the real Faith is a common feature of both. The one who is stronger is, however, better with Allah for the reason that he is more active and energetic in the matter of noble deeds and performance of ritual prayers, obligatory as well as voluntary.

2. This Hadith ordains that in case of trouble, one should exercise patience and show submission and obedience rather than saying `ifs' and `buts' about it, because it provides Satan with a chance to mislead the sufferer.
A big common practice now a days, is this that boys and girls,....... especially girls , use the Hindi/Urdu word ''' KASH'' which means '' If only'' Or ''If''.... This has become so common that , I heard one of them say, ' Kash, I lived in Britain, then I would have been allowed to go the one direction concerts!'' May Allah forgive us! Who are we to wish something which Allah already knows is sinful?!! This is a grave situation... May Allah protect us from such mistakes! Ameen... RoOkaYya G , May Allah bless you for spreading this message! :)