• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
90a822239a8938dcf33c545b2b3bca66.jpg

Reaction score
Today try to be kind, all day, don't let a single word hurt others, make the effort to catch yourself before saying something hurtful or rude, think before you speak, and act only in kindness, tomorrow may never come so reach out to people and live every day with the goal to be kind all day. It will just make you happier. ♥

Reaction score
Today try to be kind, all day, don't let a single word hurt others, make the effort to catch yourself before saying something hurtful or rude, think before you speak, and act only in kindness, tomorrow may never come so reach out to people and live every day with the goal to be kind all day. It will just make you happier. ♥
(y)

Reaction score
Sincerity matters most in the Du`aa:

Sometimes, it is not the length of the Du`aa that matters. What matters most is the sincerity in it:

Ayyoob عليه السلام supplicated saying:
{(O Allaah!) Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy} [Surah al-Anbiyaa’ (21): 83]

And Allaah تعالى responded saying:
{So We answered his call}.

Yunus عليه السلام supplicated saying:
{Laa ilaaha illaa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allaah)], Subhaanaka (Glorified and Exalted) are You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]. Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers} [Surah al-Anbiyaa’ (21): 87]

Zakariyyah عليه السلام supplicated saying:
{O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors.} [Surah al-Anbiyaa’ (21): 89]

Allahu Akbar

PleaseNote:
Nothing wrong with long supplications, only emphasizing on the “sincerity” part of it.]