• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
10330269_706017492794256_2134422714083333704_n.jpg

Reaction score
Ibn al-Qayyim said, "The morning and evening adhkar play the role of a shield; the thicker it is the more its owner will not be affected. Rather, its strength can reach to such an extent that the arrow shot at it will bounce back to affect the one who shot it."

Shaykh Uthaymeen said, "The morning and evening adhkar are a stronger fortress than the wall of Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj, for the one who says it while his heart is present.

And Ibn Salah said, "Whoever maintains the morning and evening adhkar, the adhkar after the prayers, and the adhkar before sleeping will be written among those "who remember Allah much.""

Ibn Katheer said, "Wear the 'coat' of adhkar so it can protect you from the evils of humans and jinn. And cover your souls with istighfar so it can erase the sins of the night and day.

Reaction score
Conversation between 2 people..

Person1- Who are you?
Person2- Am a muslim.
P1- No no, I meant which is your "Mazhab"?
P2- My "Mazhab" is Islam.
P1- Nooo.. your still not getting me, I meant your "Mazhab", are you Hanafi? Sha'fi? Ma'liki? Hanbali?
P2- <awkward> <silent dua> or probably give an answer, 'In islam there is no "Mazhab", we are Muslim's, We worship Allah n we are ummah of Prophet(SAW). We all are one'
P1- (the most shocking reply to it)
Oh! So you are of the new "Mazhab".
*<silence>*

We have grown up in such a environment where we were divided in sects, divided as in the form of which Imam's school of thought we follow or simple things like which language we speak n many more issues.. In some cases, people hav reached the audacity of hating the other so-called sect and hating them. One easiest example for this is, not marrying the man/woman of the other sect.

Before we jump into any conclusion, let's ask ourself few questions..
1) Do we know? what Quran and Hadith says about sects in islam?
2) Do we know? What the 4wellknown Imam's themself said about their own school of thoughts?

Well, majority will give 'No' as an answer, because we never tried to know about it.
We believe what is told to us. At one side our ummah is flourishing in deen and at the other side people have no clue about it and in between we have people who are searching for a guidance.

Allah swt clearly states in the Qur'an in Surah Al-An'am [6:159] that,
"Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with Allah, then He will inform them of everything they had done."

Below are Hadith and few quotes from the Imam's to give us an understanding on what their real idiology is.

Hadith-
Narrated by Muawiyah(RA), that Allah's Messenger Muhammad (SAW) said,
"Seventy-two (72) sects would be in Hell while one in Paradise.This one would be Al-Jama'ah*. There would emerge many groups from my Ummah and they would be overwhelmed with desires(i.e. their beliefs and actions tainted with heresy) as rabies overtakes one's body affecting its each muscle and joint"[Abu Dawud]

*By Al-Jama'ah Prophet(SAW) speaks of those who achieve gathering of Ummah in unity. While sect denotes separation and disunity, Islam upholds oneness of Ummah.
May Allah save us from sectarianism.

Quotes from the four learned Imam's-

1) Imam Abu-Hanifah :-

*"Whenever my opinion runs counter to the Quran and Hadith, follow the former (Quran and Sunnah) and forsake my opnion"

* "Do not imitate me or Imam Malik or anyone else. Follow in matters of religion their sources, i.e., the Quran and Sunnah."

2) Imam Sha'fi :-

*"When I tell you something and there is a saying of the Prophet(SAW) against it, the latter is preferable and do not follow me."

*"One who seeks knowledge of the matters and issues of religion without scrutiny is like the one who picks up fuel in the woods in the darkness of the night, without realizing that it contains a snake which would bite him."

3) Imam Hanbal :-

*"Never follow me blindly or Imam Malik or Imam Sha'fi or Imam Awza'i or Imam Thawri. Listen! You should draw on the sources (Quran and Hadith) which they used."

*"Do not entrust your religion to someone by way of blindly following him. Listen! Follow only that which reaches you through the companions and their successors."

4) Imam Malik :-

*"There is no one perfect in the world and hence, what is good from him is accepted and bad rejected. The only exception, however, is Prophet Muhammad (SAW) whose each and every word is true, sound, correct and worth believing. Throughout one's life one should not miss a single teaching of his"

*"I am just a human being. Sometimes I am in the right, sometimes not. Reject such views of mine which are discordant with the Quran and Hadith."

Not even a single Imam said us to follow him, rather they clearly said to follow only and only Quran and Hadith which makes all bind in one "mazhab of Islam".

May Allah save us from sectarianism and make us among the people of Jannah.

[*Book Source of Quotes- The Way of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).]

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the first of the three middle
days of the lunar month, and also a
Monday: all days which are encouraged to
fast on. Take advantage of fasting these
days, and if you cannot then share this with
others. Perhaps someone will fast after
reading this and you will get the same
reward.
tomorrow is 12th rajjab nt 13th...its on tuesday..lol..sorry

Reaction score
Reported by Abu Hurairah (رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه ): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “When any of you puts on his shoes, he should put on the right one first; and when he takes them off, he should begin with the left. Let the right shoe be the first to be put on and the last to be taken off.”
[Bukhari & Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 99, 724]

Even the smallest actions can earn reward