• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
HEART TOUCHING STORY:

A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled:
"Why did U take all this time to come? Don't U know that my son's life is in danger? Don't U have any sense of responsibility?"
The doctor smiled & said:
"I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call And now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do my work"
"Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would U calm down? If your own son dies now what will U do??" said the father angrily
The doctor smiled again & replied: "From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God". Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God's grace"
"Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy" Murmured the father.
The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,
"Thank goodness!, your son is saved!" And without waiting for the father's reply he carried on his way running. "If U have any question, ask the nurse!!"
"Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son's state" Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.
The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: "His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life, he left running to finish his son's burial."

Moral-Never judge anyone because U never know how their life is & what they're going through"

Treasures of Islam

***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 fantastic girl danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone mune:) Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel aish nafu Devilishangel:) whitetiger64 student8 TeenStarWarrior66 Saad Mughal Ammar95 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 Jinchuriki asma tareen GorgeousEyes HAJRA SHAH <3 Era Afzal1 Galactic Maryum7 Kumkum sweetjinnah AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Fayax555 Silent Hunter SilentSpectator DeViL gURl B) RainbowSkittles talal096 cardude456 David Hussey iThink LARGE
jazakallah for sharing
this is sooo sad *sob*

Reaction score
shazmina assalamu alaikum , long time , how hv u been sis :D ?!
jazakAllah for the tag :*
is it not okay if we just say "happy birthday" and not celebrate it?!?!
n give duas!
btw i know its haraam , but i still wish , i dont celebrate it though......!
Walaikum salaam warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu dear sis ... :) Im fine Allhamdulilah :) how are you doing?
Well sis so far what i have heard is ... Wishing is also not permitted ... because Even i used to be like you .. like i dont celebrate birthdays..... ever ... Infact this has never happened with me in my entire life... and i dont even attend birthday parties ...
& i used to have a habit of wishing only my close friends ..... but recently i heard one scholar saying that wishing is also Haraam..... :) and from that day onwards i dont wish anyone.... this just recently happened with me ... :)
so sis ill prefer you to check on proofs ... and confirm it :)

Reaction score
"Beware of your soul [or ego], for no misfortune has befallen you except because of it, so do not ever be reconciled with it. By Allah! Its honor is derived from its submission (to Allah), its dignity is derived from its subservience, its reform is derived from its breakdown, its comfort is derived from its hardship, itssecurity is derived from its fear (of Allah), and its pleasure is derived from its sorrow."

Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

Reaction score
The wearing of Ta'weez (amulets with Qur'an inside, or numbers representing Qur'aanic verses like 786) is as illogical as someone going to a doctor with an illness, collecting and paying for his perscription, then rolling it up or folding it, and putting it an ornamented leather pouch and wearing it around his neck, or arm or waist. Brothers and Sisters lost in this evil and dark practice bordering on shirk if not shirk itself. The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever wears an amulet has committed shirk!!!"

10150634_10152303416654089_1852819360_n.png

Reaction score
The wearing of Ta'weez (amulets with Qur'an inside, or numbers representing Qur'aanic verses like 786) is as illogical as someone going to a doctor with an illness, collecting and paying for his perscription, then rolling it up or folding it, and putting it an ornamented leather pouch and wearing it around his neck, or arm or waist. Brothers and Sisters lost in this evil and dark practice bordering on shirk if not shirk itself. The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever wears an amulet has committed shirk!!!"

View attachment 38310

What if there's no written stuff rather just a thread and then wearing it on head etc ...is that a shirk too ??? :confused::unsure::unsure:

Reaction score
Dude.. the reason why these stuff are haram and is shirk is because you're placing your trust not on Allah alone but on these threads and stuff.

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Man should call upon Allah alone to provide for all his needs, so much so that even if a shoe-lace is broken, he should pray to Allah to provide a shoe-lace, and if he needs salt, he should beseech Allah to send it to him.” [Tirmidhi]

Let me give you a analogy. If a doctor gives you medicine to consume that would cure your disease will hanging those medicine around the neck or tying it around any body part cure you? Or consuming it will cure you? Similarly the Quran is the shifa which will cure us from the evils and diseases of the heart and mind and the only way to get cured is to read, understand practice it. NOT HANGING IT.

other than that, wearing wristbands or threads as a fashion then that's a different matter all together.

taweez is a different thing and ik its totally haram but i dont think so that the thread on which quranic ayats are blown and which is given by the imam of mosque is haram..its meant for curing certain diseases and its like just as when quranic ayats are blown over the water and then that water is used for shifa. Are these acts also falls under shirk ??

Reaction score
Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah (ra):

"We were with the Prophet (peace be upon him) on a full moon night. He looked at the moon and said, "You will certainly see your Lord as you see this moon, and there will be no trouble in seeing Him. So if you can avoid missing (through sleep, business, etc.) a prayer before the rising of the sun (Fajr) and before its setting ('Asr) you must do so. He (the Prophet ) then recited the following verse:

And celebrate the praises Of Your Lord before The rising of the sun And before (its) setting." (50.39)

|[ Volume: 1, Book Number: 10, Number: 547: Sahih Bukhari ]|

Reaction score

View attachment 38310
Woooooooooooow Masha allah ... JazakAllah for sharing it with us sis :D This ummah rele needs this :D

Reaction score
Allah (swt) says in the Noble Qur'an:

"Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allah in Islam) men and women, the believers men and women (who believe in Islamic Monotheism), the men and the women who are obedient (to Allah), the men and women who are truthful (in their speech and deeds), the men and the women who are patient (in performing all the duties which Allah has ordered and in abstaining from all that Allah has forbidden), the men and the women who are humble (before their Lord Allah), the men and the women who give Sadaqat (i.e. Zakat, and alms, etc.), the men and the women who observe Saum (fast) (the obligatory fasting during the month of Ramadan, and the optional Nawafil fasting), the men and the women who guard their chastity (from illegal sexual acts) and the men and the women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues (while sitting, standing, lying, etc. for more than 300 times extra over the remembrance of Allah during the five compulsory congregational prayers) or praying extra additional Nawafil prayers of night in the last part of night, etc.) Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)."

[Qur'an 33:35]