• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
FORBIDDEN IN THE MASJID
===================

It was narrated from 'Amr bin Shu'aib from his father, from his grandfather (may Allah have mercy upon them) that:

"The Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade making lost-and-found announcements in the mosque."

[Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 766]

Abu Huraira (ra) reported; The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

“Whoever hears a man making a lost property announcement in the mosque, let him say: May Allah not restore it to you, for the mosques were not built for this purpose.” [Sahih Muslim]

Reaction score
Prohibition Of Riba (interest, Usury)!!

"The Messenger of ALLAH صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ cursed the one who consumes riba (interest or usury), the one who gives it, the one who writes it down and the one who witnesses it. He said: 'All of them are equal in sin.'"
[Reported by Muslim, may ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) have mercy on him, in his Saheeh, no. 1598]

Narrated Abu Juhaifa رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه: The Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ cursed the lady who practices tattooing and the one who gets herself tattooed, and one who eats (takes) Riba' (usury) and the one who gives it. And he prohibited taking the price of a dog, and the money earned by prostitution, and cursed the makers of pictures.
[Al-Bukhari, Book 7, Volume 63, Hadith 259]

***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 fantastic girl danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone mune:) Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel aish nafu Devilishangel:) whitetiger64 student8 TeenStarWarrior66 Saad Mughal Ammar95 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 Jinchuriki asma tareen GorgeousEyes HAJRA SHAH <3 Era Afzal1 Galactic Maryum7 Kumkum sweetjinnah AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Fayax555 Silent Hunter SilentSpectator DeViL gURl B) RainbowSkittles talal096 cardude456 David Hussey iThink LARGE

Reaction score
View attachment 37714
You know the Ummah is sick when a huge number of Muslims can't even resist celebrating birthdaysI am heartbroken, every time I see Muslim families organizing or participating in such petty, meaningless, paganistic celebrations.The prophet clearly stated that it is forbidden to blindly imitate non-Muslims.The prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, "You will surely follow the ways, steps, or traditions of those who came before you, span by span and yard by yard (very closely) even if they entered into a lizard's hole you will enter it." The companions asked, "O prophet, you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else!?" - Reported by Imaam Bukhaari - In another hadith, he clearly prohibited imitation stating, "If one imitates another nation or people, he will be from them."- Imaam Abu-Daawud -Whether you are from those who try to justify it by saying 'Its innocent/harmless fun', 'Its nothing to do with religion', and so on and so forth the exc
uses are numerous.Or you could be from the many who just think 'Extremism!' I sincerely advise you to educate yourself before you decide to be a follower of the pagans. If you have children, you are teaching your children to celebrate birthdays and they will teach their children and so on. Put a stop to this ignorance today, May Allah have Mercy on you.How is it you have a foot in Islam and a foot in Paganism?! Check your faith or increase yourself in knowledge. Fear Allah and do not fool yourself. Do the research if you are not convinced. May Allah guide us all.

***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 fantastic girl danial 234 handsomeROB knowitall10 gary221 Nibz badrobot14 David Hussey Aly Emran black widow Thunder Bird IGCSE O/L student IG student IGCSE Abdullah Ibtizam cardude456 MemoryMatrix 21 semsemhosam Jeezan Iridescent Nabeel Ahmed Toblerone @Nayya Hassan mune:) @Maryam7 Nafis Daiyan Hassan Ali Abid unique111 Uniquely Beautiful AtemisDelta WhiteAngel whitetiger64 Warrior66 Saad Mughal Ammar95 talal096 Al-Anoud Raweeha Rutzaba Happy Muslimah muslimah here muslimah Muslimah98 Happily Insane 1357911 iThink LARGE Bilal Khan Abdullah Babur cyclone94 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty sumaiyarox:) Batool97 RainbowSkittles Jinchuriki asma tareen Era Afzal1 Maganius

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/members/ahmedraza73.9804/

On the authority of Usamah ibn Zayd (ra) that he heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) sitting,"A man will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and thrown into the Fire. His intestines will be hanging out, spilling onto the ground, and he will go around like a donkey goes around a millstone. The inhabitants of the Fire will gather around him and say: "O so and so! What is your affair? Didn't you used to order us to do good deeds and forbid us from doing bad deeds?" He will reply, "Yes I used to order you to do good deeds, but I did not do them myself, and I used to forbid you from doing bad deeds, yet I used to do them myself". (al Bukhari, vol.4, p.315, no. 489).

(P.S. Not so that I can taunt you or anything. Just making you realize, that's all. Forgive me if I have hurt you by saying truthful words. Allah is the most forgiving and The Only Judge, i believe.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/members/ahmedraza73.9804/

On the authority of Usamah ibn Zayd (ra) that he heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) sitting,"A man will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and thrown into the Fire. His intestines will be hanging out, spilling onto the ground, and he will go around like a donkey goes around a millstone. The inhabitants of the Fire will gather around him and say: "O so and so! What is your affair? Didn't you used to order us to do good deeds and forbid us from doing bad deeds?" He will reply, "Yes I used to order you to do good deeds, but I did not do them myself, and I used to forbid you from doing bad deeds, yet I used to do them myself". (al Bukhari, vol.4, p.315, no. 489).

(P.S. Not so that I can taunt you or anything. Just making you realize, that's all. Forgive me if I have hurt you by saying truthful words. Allah is the most forgiving and The Only Judge, i believe.)
Ahhh its ok sis ... thanks for telling me :) JazakAllah khairan ...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
‘During my travels and studies in Islam, I discovered a peculiar irony: Those who are the most arrogantly confident in their Islam while declaring to be on the “one and only” right path—and who are the most judgmental of the struggles of others—are the ones least likely to hold on to the religion in the long run. Witnessing this phenomenon has truly been a lesson in faith and humility for me. I’ve learned that humbly worshipping Allah begets humility and the light of faith, while arrogantly worshipping oneself begets humiliation and the darkness of disbelief.’
— from the journal of Umm Zakiyyah