• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What type of girls and boys do you like? (and dislike)

Reaction score
So here is the cliched question. Boys, what are the qualities of a girl that you would like to see in your partner? No cliched answers like cute, pretty but some quality that really matters to "you".
The same question is for girls. What qualities of boys impress you? (p.s No trashy comments)

So here is my answer. I am impressed by
the guy who keeps the door open for the person behind them
who picks up the things if a girl drops them
who makes a girl feel safe and secure
who tells a girl to be honest towards her parents
who tells a girl that she has a beautiful personality
who has a brilliant sense of humor
who stays quiet in anger (This quality makes the man mysterious and attractive :love:)
(and the one who has a crooked smile and straight dark brown hair ;))

I dislike
the guy who fakes love
who talks trashy
who tells a girl to deceive her parents and friends
who slaps a girl BACK if the girl slaps him
who shouts abuses at a girl
who throws around things in anger
who constantly cries about how unfair life is
who asks "Do yEw w@anaa Frend$hip with meeh? TheRoCk$tar" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
who looks like he took hours to "style" his hair into some fancy style LOL

(and he who wears skinny neon jeans :D :D ha ha)

Reaction score
I like a guy who shows respect to girl.
He who loves children.
He who is obedient to his parents.
He who knows hot to control his anger.
He who has a personality of his own and doesn't care what people say about him unless he is wrong.
He who lives every moment of his life to fullest.
He who loves taking risks and saving others.
He who is fears Allah and is religious.

I dislike a guy if
He plays with anyone's feeling.
He gets harsh with any child.
He is babbling about himself all the time.
He can't give off a small thing for anyone's sake.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
If you read this thread... it feels like ppl ordering pizza at a resturant..... "i want a guy with double cheese and chicken tikka topping..."
seriously..? shouldn't you guys be concenterating on studies...?. besides... whn looking for a spouse you see tonnes of things (especially their character and religion)... plus there is a reason why in Islam permission frm girl's guardian/father is required for marriage.. coz they can see things u can't... coz ur blinded by 'love'... anyone can fake and be humorous/pick stuff girl drops blah blah... for a while to get that girl.. but how do u know constantly he'd b like that..?

In my honest opinion, nowadays we are too engrossed in entertainment and image of a cool guy/girl we seee on TV... we fail to realize that reality is different.. m not saying it's no fun.. but m saying have level headed expectations... the stories u see in barbie or in movies are written by script writers to make u feel good.. but they delude u of reality... painting this false image in ur mind that is shattered whn u find that u dnt always find exactly the person u wanted... but still u can live happily with them in most cases given u follow the guidance that Allah S.W.T sent down.... for instance Prophet S.A.W taught us that a man should not hate his wife if he sees in her something that he dislikes, because if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will like another which will make up for it. It was reported that the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “No believing man should hate a believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.” (Reported by Muslim, 36).

But for now, I'd say hold ur horses... no need to think of such stuff whn ur not abt to get married.... when u start dreaming of that guy or girl.. the next step is u start looking for them... and bec ur a student who can't marry right now.. u'd say lemme be frnds with him/her and whn I can, I'll marry one day... sadly, you get hurt coz u'll soon see such relationships don't last long (whn the fun is gone the guy wd leave for some1 else)... there is a reason why Allah S.W.T told us to stay away frm them.... and u get hurt repeatedly...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veqkHNKtHM

Code:

Reaction score
If you read this thread... it feels like ppl ordering pizza at a resturant..... "i want a guy with double cheese and chicken tikka topping..."
seriously..? shouldn't you guys be concenterating on studies...?. besides... whn looking for a spouse you see tonnes of things (especially their character and religion)... plus there is a reason why in Islam permission frm girl's guardian/father is required for marriage.. coz they can see things u can't... coz ur blinded by 'love'... anyone can fake and be humorous/pick stuff girl drops blah blah... for a while to get that girl.. but how do u know constantly he'd b like that..?

In my honest opinion, nowadays we are too engrossed in entertainment and image of a cool guy/girl we seee on TV... we fail to realize that reality is different.. m not saying it's no fun.. but m saying have level headed expectations... the stories u see in barbie or in movies are written by script writers to make u feel good.. but they delude u of reality... painting this false image in ur mind that is shattered whn u find that u dnt always find exactly the person u wanted... but still u can live happily with them in most cases given u follow the guidance that Allah S.W.T sent down.... for instance Prophet S.A.W taught us that a man should not hate his wife if he sees in her something that he dislikes, because if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will like another which will make up for it. It was reported that the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “No believing man should hate a believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.” (Reported by Muslim, 36).

But for now, I'd say hold ur horses... no need to think of such stuff whn ur not abt to get married.... when u start dreaming of that guy or girl.. the next step is u start looking for them... and bec ur a student who can't marry right now.. u'd say lemme be frnds with him/her and whn I can, I'll marry one day... sadly, you get hurt coz u'll soon see such relationships don't last long (whn the fun is gone the guy wd leave for some1 else)... there is a reason why Allah S.W.T told us to stay away frm them.... and u get hurt repeatedly...

Code:

Well i tried to say this in a different way! :) n i may b about to get married lol. But yeah ur ryt wise ow.. i mean wise robot

Reaction score
I asked God i need a girl who:
1) Will always love me no matter what becomes of me and my life.
2) Will never leave my side.
3) Will point out my mistakes in a way that i would WANT to improve myself.
4) Will put my needs before hers.
5) Will think of my future more than anything else.
He blessed me with a mother!
- Anonymous.

As for me, i can find all the qualities i need from a partner in my beloved PS3 :p

Reaction score

Code:
Lol...thumb up (Y) I completely agree :p xD esp with the chicken tikka thing :p xD

Reaction score

Code:

hahahahaaa ! That really was funny :D Calm down man. I did not say that I want a guy studded with this stone and that stone or wanted him to come riding a white horse and present me a diamond ring (you mentioned barbie ;) ) ; Some aspects of people's 'personality' impress us and they were all that I mentioned.

N.M

Reaction score
Well there is one advice from my side, i.e never make ideals, you are not living in utopia, where perfect beings live so its no point in making such ideals... n believe me this for ur own betterment cuz in the end if ur spouses are not up to your expectations you will end up crying and it will create problems for yourselves only... To live a happy and contented life, just trust your parents cuz they can better decide who is good for you...

One thing more that I have seen very common in guys and girls around is that they go for looks and physical appearance, tell me what will you do with the looks of a person if that person's character is bad?? Beauty just fades what remains is the character n personality! Holy prophet(SAW) said, " a women is normally sought as a wife for her wealth, beauty, nobility and piety, but choose a pious women and you will prosper. (Sahih Muslim)
And Imam Shafae said, " Do not love a person who doesn't love Allah, if he can leave Allah, he can leave you."

image.jpg

Reaction score
Interesting. About each one of us has different needs and expectations.
I know this might sound strange, but all I want in a man is the essence of being a man itself. It seems to have been vanishing in the current fast-paced world. Men are now wearing ever-so-tight clothes, they're getting attracted to the color pink and what not. On the other hand, there are guys who seem to portray their 'manliness' through baggy pants and all the 'yo' style. But to me, that's sort of cheap and not-so-decent.

For me the definition of man is slightly tilted to the idea of the previous centuries, when the word wasn't 'sexy', it was charming. When the dress code was still a tuxedo with a red tie, and leather shoes, not baggy pants, pink shirts and having your left brow pierced or guys pandafying their eyes with eyeliner, and painting their nails black, for that matter.

Also, manners and etiquettes are also a vital part of my definition. A man is far from being perfect if he seems to enjoy disrespecting ladies and boasting about all the cars he has, or all the females he's played, seeking to look 'cool'. Seriously guys, that isn't cool, to say the least.

Now, about the things I'd want in a partner is a different story. A man with all the qualities I've quoted above may impress, or a man may change the definition of the word for me altogether. That I'll tell you once someone 'sweeps me off my feet'. ;)

Reaction score
Interesting. About each one of us has different needs and expectations.
I know this might sound strange, but all I want in a man is the essence of being a man itself. It seems to have been vanishing in the current fast-paced world. Men are now wearing ever-so-tight clothes, they're getting attracted to the color pink and what not. On the other hand, there are guys who seem to portray their 'manliness' through baggy pants and all the 'yo' style. But to me, that's sort of cheap and not-so-decent.

For me the definition of man is slightly tilted to the idea of the previous centuries, when the word wasn't 'sexy', it was charming. When the dress code was still a tuxedo with a red tie, and leather shoes, not baggy pants, pink shirts and having your left brow pierced or guys pandafying their eyes with eyeliner, and painting their nails black, for that matter.

Also, manners and etiquettes are also a vital part of my definition. A man is far from being perfect if he seems to enjoy disrespecting ladies and boasting about all the cars he has, or all the females he's played, seeking to look 'cool'. Seriously guys, that isn't cool, to say the least.

Now, about the things I'd want in a partner is a different story. A man with all the qualities I've quoted above may impress, or a man may change the definition of the word for me altogether. That I'll tell you once someone 'sweeps me off my feet'. ;)

In short you need edward cullen hahahaha jk plz dun mind

Reaction score
Type of girls: Cheese pizza with Bar-BQ sauce with some green pepper, a lot of onions and some extra crushed red chillies along with french fries and coke, followed by death by chocolate cake and tea karki hue

Aaaha ha

Bottom line: Girls are not a part of the equation for at least 8 years to come in my life, only food is :p