• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2015 Examination Series

Reaction score
Hi all,
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

"Provisional results for the June 2015 series, except Cambridge Pre-U, will be released on CIE Direct on 11 August at 06.00 (BST)."

Source: https://ask.cie.org.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/203831201-When-will-the-June-2015-results-be-released-

Ya Allah, plz grant us all success in both worlds. Aameen.

You may share your results here, if you like..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Result will be released at 06.00 BST on Tuesday, as mentioned above.

> Egypt time 7:00 AM

> India time 10:30 AM

> KSA time 8:00 AM

>Mauritius time 9:00 AM

> Pakistan time 10:00 AM

>Bangladesh time 11:00 AM

> Srilanka time 10:30 AM

> UAE time 9:00 AM

Students can check their result via the result website . [Contact your school for login details]

[Can students view their results online?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just Discuss your results in this thread.

Reaction score
Format:

O/AS/A level IGCSE/GCSE/GCE
Mathematics -A
English -B
Pakistan Studies -B

Reaction score
Reaction score
A levels
Predicted
Maths: A*
Chemistry: A*
Physics: A*
FM: A
Spanish: A*
We'll see how it goes; really hope the FM is an A* :)

Reaction score
What do you guys feel will be the grade thresholds for Mathematics,Accounting and Economics?

Reaction score
What do you guys feel will be the grade thresholds for Mathematics,Accounting and Economics?
Dude no use :/.... What we predict wouldnt be accurate enough :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
It might help to ease one's stress level.
Okay maths ka it shud be like this:
P1(62/75) p3(59/75) m1(40/50) s1(42/50) .... Thats what my teacher told....
Baqi ka nahi pata... Hope its helpful but still yay gt na ho correct... Gt doesnt depend upon the level of difficulty of paper... It depends upon how the majority of students attempted... If the ppr was easy and majority made huge blunders, gt can decrease... So we cant decide well...
Maybe p1 was damn hard for students, maybe it was the easiest ppr of all times... Dunno

Reaction score
Baqi ka nahi pata... Hope its helpful but still yay gt na ho correct... Gt doesnt depend upon the level of difficulty of paper... It depends upon how the majority of students attempted... If the ppr was easy and majority made huge blunders, gt can decrease... So we cant decide well...
Maybe p1 was damn hard for students, maybe it was the easiest ppr of all times... Dunno
Believe me,it wasnt easy :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

I agree with your boundaries except for I believe S1 will be 40/50 as well.
M1 might be below 40 too