• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2012 Papers

Reaction score
can you guys tell me how IGCSE students do in IB bcoz i am in india there are no good schools in A levels so wanted to join IB

Reaction score
Hello,
does anyone have the papers & markschemes for Economics HL november 2012?
If so, could you send it to me? [email protected]
Really, really need them :(
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
hey, anyone have nov 2012 past papers for

Physics SL
Econ HL
Spanish Ab intio
Bio HL?

If so please send to [email protected]
Have a bunch of may 2012 past papers I would be willing to trade!

Reaction score
can u please send the November 2012 sl English a paper to me at [email protected] ? I will send u all of the 2012 papers I have!! thanks in advance.
I have maths SL, english SL and french SL 2012. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with whatever papers you have for 2012... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hi can anyone send me the november 2012 exams for math HL, Physics SL, Sapanish A2 SL and English B. I have all the past paper for those subject until may 2012 to exchange.
Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
Does anyone have the November2012/May2013 spanish ab initio papers? Mainly after paper 2 but want paper 1 also. I have some may13/nov12 papers if you want.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi treknor, i was wondering if you could send me the may 2013 papers that you have. Preferably Music, physics HL, business and management HL and maths SL