• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2012 Papers

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to send me the November 2012 Papers: math SL studies, English SL, French SL, Geography HL/SL, Design Tech HL and Business HL/SL
My email is brewed [email protected]

Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reaction score

I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to send me the November 2012 Papers: math SL studies, English SL, French SL, Geography HL/SL, Design Tech HL and Business HL/SL

Thank you very much!

I have maths SL, english SL and french SL 2012. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with whatever papers you have for 2012... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)

Reaction score

Thank you very much!

Hey, did you find any MATHS, ENGLISH or BUSINESS Papers in the end? Would you be kind enough to send me any of them, please?

Thank you in advance!

My email is [email protected]

Reaction score
The November Papers are not offiicially out yet so would be difficult to try to get them.
You could try asking the people who did the exam in that session to help and recall the questions...
But that would not mean that you would get hold of it but at least its something :)

Reaction score
I have maths SL, english SL and french SL 2012. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with whatever papers you have for 2012... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)
Do you have math sl november 2012? If you have them, please send them to me at [email protected], I have other 2012 papers you may want

Reaction score
Hi,
I need the November 2012 papers for HL and SL Math. I have the May 2012 HL and SL Math in exchange.
Thanks!

Reaction score

Hey, do you mind sending me the papers as well? I have past year papers and markschemes and I will send you whatever I have as well. I would really appreciate it if you sent me French SL and Maths SL, thank you so much! If you are willing to send me, I can give you my email address. thanks :)

Reaction score
Did anyone manage to get their hands on the 2012 November exams? I have ALL May 2012 exams with their markscheme for every subject: (Urgently need, SL MATH, HL CHEM, HL BIO, HL PSYCH) e-mail me to [email protected]

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hi, :)

I have May and Nov 2012 IB papers for the following subjects: Bio HL, and Chem SL and i have the May 2012 paper for Maths SL. If anyone has the November 2012 paper for Maths SL please send it to me and i will be happy to send you the rest in exchange.

My email id is: [email protected]

Reaction score
PLEASE ! i really need november 2012 maths SL ITGS HL Biology HL and English SL !!

please pleasee pleasee ! i'll do anything in returnnnnn ! i have all may 2012.. please