• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ENGLISH ORAL 2015

Reaction score
Please add the rest of them. All we know is customer satisfaction, product development and emotions

Reaction score
please if anyone took the oral exam , share the topics post them pleaaaaaase
hi look the exam will be easy i had yesterday all u need to do is dont be scared talk to him as if u talk to him daily and he will give u the easy topic i did same i got [cheating] topic so be cool

Reaction score
Thanks. So cheating is another topic right? Do you know any other topics? Maybe from friends of yours who did the exam yesterday?

Reaction score
hi look the exam will be easy i had yesterday all u need to do is dont be scared talk to him as if u talk to him daily and he will give u the easy topic i did same i got [cheating] topic so be cool
do you remember what were the bulleted points about cheating ? , thank you by the way

Reaction score
do you remember what were the bulleted points about cheating ? , thank you by the way
they will ask u like
*how can you stop others from cheating*
*what would you do if you see someone cheating*
*and if you tell to teacher or boss that he cheated and then he got mean to you later what would you say*
*tell cheating ways (say cheating ways like hidding writing answers on paper and hidding undertable cheating from mobile etc)
these question were asked for me he asked from his own and maybe it will be different for you but you might get idea from this one waiting for your replys
hope it help you guys [good luck] ;)