• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum..
well the title says it all..here we gonna share the funniest moments of our life...
i have manyyyyyyyy funny moments..but am gonna share some here..
this one is the worst but i guess funniest moment according to me..
not long ago..like a month ago i guess..i was in school with my best frnd..he's a really fat one..and doesn't have many frnds..he got beaten by some guys that day..and me crazzy fought wid the guys for his sake..so me and my frnd,,we were having lunch in the break on the same day...i took a big bite of my burger..and was chewing it like crazyy..when my frnd looked at me..into my eyes..and was like ''u r the best thing in my life..I LOVE YOU''..and the burger got stuck in my throat and i started coughing really badly..looking at this..he thought i was gonna kill him..he ran and stood miles away and was like ''MAN!!I WAS JUST JOKING??!!!''
well that miserable moment...i thought he was serious..

OK..now u guys share something..
shazmina cyclone94 knowitall10 Love Islam sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) fathimaash Shara Nafaz fantastic girl champ-student Rmarie-yum i guess am forgetting many here..but have to go somewhere so u guys pls tag them..

u forgot me again hw hard is my name?

Reaction score
k i hve 2 here
one jus happened last year it was our last exam so we all were very happy!we were roaming around that tym it was only 3 frnds me n 2 others walkin
one of them is quite tall!so she is a true fashionista she twisted and turned in such a way that she fell n we were right in frnt of the staffroom i didnt knw wat 2 do laugh or not the other frnd started laughin n so did i n the one who fell juz looked at us !God it was funny1 aquablue remember??? R0m@n_97

k another 1 that tym i was only a small kid the thing waz my tube from nose to eye was blocked so i couldnt pronounce sme stuff so i went to the doc n the doc had a flower pic in the room i said "fool mama fool"(its supposed to b phool as in flower)n the doc yes yes betta i knw even ur a phool!!

guess most of u didnt gt it!sorry

Reaction score
Once me and my freinds went somewhere...we were five in all. there was this security guard staring at us while we were enjoying our selves... we were really irritated...one of my freinds had a plan...we all stood in a line facing the guard and saluted him..the people turned to see wht the heck r these girls doing....the gurad gaped at us and after some time saluted back....we all ran away laughing and i hope i ll never see tht guard again....

hahhahhha!!!so cute!

Reaction score
ONLY 4 THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO READ AND UNDRSTAND URDU........
once my mother..... my younger sister and i were sitting together........ i was looking at her wedding pictures...... my younger sister was also watching them very closely....... she asked my mother..... "mama gi...... kia aap ki shaadi main, main thiii???????

hhhhaa ROFL!!!

Reaction score
k another lst yr on my skl trip me n ma frndz we all went so 2 of those r quite into boy stuff so 2 of them juz went on stalking all the cute guys n eventually they got to knw n were running fr there lives that same tym i got angry on there behaviour n walked away we werein dubai mall n its huge!!n it waz my frst tym so i wlked away n soon realised that im lost!i called my frnd n she gathered all of us then the one triyn to stalk guys said im sorry amna n came to hug me but i waz so angry that i pushed hr off n she said fine1so loud that all the ppl were looking at us!aquablue remember?R0m@n_97

Reaction score
k another lst yr on my skl trip me n ma frndz we all went so 2 of those r quite into boy stuff so 2 of them juz went on stalking all the cute guys n eventually they got to knw n were running fr there lives that same tym i got angry on there behaviour n walked away we werein dubai mall n its huge!!n it waz my frst tym so i wlked away n soon realised that im lost!i called my frnd n she gathered all of us then the one triyn to stalk guys said im sorry amna n came to hug me but i waz so angry that i pushed hr off n she said fine1so loud that all the ppl were looking at us!aquablue remember?
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
ONLY 4 THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO READ AND UNDRSTAND URDU........
once my mother..... my younger sister and i were sitting together........ i was looking at her wedding pictures...... my younger sister was also watching them very closely....... she asked my mother..... "mama gi...... kia aap ki shaadi main, main thiii???????
hahahaha cute...that's why i say..kids r nothing but ADORABLEEE..

Reaction score
let's share one more wid u guys..might not be funny..but it was kind of frustrating for me..when i first came to A-levels..i was 17..i had specs on all the time cuz my doc told me not to take them off...but i had alot of problem while i did sports..cuz these specs used to fall every time..and i cant live widout basketball and football..so once again i decided to be stupid..without thinking much about how i'll look..i took a rubber band and tied me specs from both the sides and wore them so the won't fall off while am playing..some boys in my class took my pic in this condition while i was playing like crazzzy..they wrote some stuff on the pic..and placed it on the notice board...when i came back to the class..all of them told me and i was actually gonna BURST..i had anger issues..really bad ones..but as the teacher was present,,i just gave a sharp look to the group of guys who did this and controlled my anger..next day..i photoshopped that guy's pic on Katrina Kaif's face on the movie poster ''singh is king''..and took many copies of it..i stuck one photo on each notice board in the juniour and seniour section..but now u won't beleive..me and that guy r best frnds..even though we had a big fight after what i did..

Reaction score
let's share one more wid u guys..might not be funny..but it was kind of frustrating for me..when i first came to A-levels..i was 17..i had specs on all the time cuz my doc told me not to take them off...but i had alot of problem while i did sports..cuz these specs used to fall every time..and i cant live widout basketball and football..so once again i decided to be stupid..without thinking much about how i'll look..i took a rubber band and tied me specs from both the sides and wore them so the won't fall off while am playing..some boys in my class took my pic in this condition while i was playing like crazzzy..they wrote some stuff on the pic..and placed it on the notice board...when i came back to the class..all of them told me and i was actually gonna BURST..i had anger issues..really bad ones..but as the teacher was present,,i just gave a sharp look to the group of guys who did this and controlled my anger..next day..i photoshopped that guy's pic on Katrina Kaif's face on the movie poster ''singh is king''..and took many copies of it..i stuck one photo on each notice board in the juniour and seniour section..but now u won't beleive..me and that guy r best frnds..even though we had a big fight after what i did..

hahahaahhahaha....... sharam nahi aye ap ko ye krtai waqt...... bro ji....

Reaction score
heheheheeee ...... funny to imajine u wearing specs.... tied to u wid a rubber band.... and that gys face on her face..... cant help stop laughing....
but i don't wear my specs now..kitna bewquuf tha main..the doctor said and i beleived it..i see perfectly without specs too..abhi to sirf TV dekhne kie liye pehenta hoon..

Reaction score
Again 4 dose who can ynderstand half urdu and half eng.......this may not seem fuuny to som...... bt still im poting it......so think twice b4 u read it..... it happpened wen I was in grade 9........ my friends planned to crack a joke on me...... they knew that iam kinda sensitive...... kisi ko aik chota sa kut bhi lag jata to I would start crying...... welll ..... one girl what she did...... she put a white bandage on her thumb...... just thecway as doctors put in the hospital...... and on top of the bandage....... she put a large red spot in such a perfect way ...... it really looked as if tge blood was dripping out of her finger...... (I am very afraid of blood..... bt still I wanna b a doctor,..... hahaaa)....... then wat she did...... she took an iron nail........ and passed it across the bandage on the side where the fake blood was dripping...... and believe me she did it so perfectly...... it looked as ifvthe nail was pushed ryt inside her finger..... and coming out from da other side....... I was out of the class at that time...... and I dint had the slightest idea of wat was going on....... and wen I came in....... evry1 started screaming looking at her finger...... when I saw the finger...... I got so frightened I started crying......and wen evry1 sawchow frightened I was they started laughinng........ I couldnt understand why...... bt later wen my friend told me the whole story....... I was really dmbarrased...... and nw when I think bt it..... I cant stop myself 4rm smiling....

Reaction score
Again 4 dose who can ynderstand half urdu and half eng.......this may not seem fuuny to som...... bt still im poting it......so think twice b4 u read it..... it happpened wen I was in grade 9........ my friends planned to crack a joke on me...... they knew that iam kinda sensitive...... kisi ko aik chota sa kut bhi lag jata to I would start crying...... welll ..... one girl what she did...... she put a white bandage on her thumb...... just thecway as doctors put in the hospital...... and on top of the bandage....... she put a large red spot in such a perfect way ...... it really looked as if tge blood was dripping out of her finger...... (I am very afraid of blood..... bt still I wanna b a doctor,..... hahaaa)....... then wat she did...... she took an iron nail........ and passed it across the bandage on the side where the fake blood was dripping...... and believe me she did it so perfectly...... it looked as ifvthe nail was pushed ryt inside her finger..... and coming out from da other side....... I was out of the class at that time...... and I dint had the slightest idea of wat was going on....... and wen I came in....... evry1 started screaming looking at her finger...... when I saw the finger...... I got so frightened I started crying......and wen evry1 sawchow frightened I was they started laughinng........ I couldnt understand why...... bt later wen my friend told me the whole story....... I was really dmbarrased...... and nw when I think bt it..... I cant stop myself 4rm smiling....
:ROFLMAO:hahahahahahaha...u r just like my li'l sis..