• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IGCSE January 2013 Question Papers & Mark Schemes

Reaction score
anyone help me the link above is not exactly working its telling me for the biology 2013 paper its downloading but its not opening can anybody send me another link please its urgent i really need to solve unit 2 biology 2013 before tomorrows exam

Reaction score
Can I get the June 2013 Edexcel IGCSE question papers? I have seen they are out now but I cannot access it. Please help!

Reaction score
Please could you upload the mark schemes for the IGCSE Summer 2013 series? It would be much appreciated, thanks

Reaction score
Can you please upload May/June 2013 QP and MS.

thanks in advance....:)

Reaction score
hey there did anyone take the jan/2014 C12 maths examinations because I don't know if calculators are allowed or not.... I know that when we take C1 and C2 in separate examinations we are not allowed to use a calculator for the C1 part.... please anyone answer

Reaction score
heeyyy please help me out can i have the geography ed excel 2013 papers for june foundation tier, thats like rivers, coasts , tectonic plates and wasteful world

Reaction score
It would have been better if you had posted them in "PDF" format... But nevermind it's nice.. Really appreciate your help .... Thank you...