• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel A Levels Resource centre

Did you find this post helpful?

• Yes

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
As salam mu alikum,

This is Walid. Well, I have completed my A Levels with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Here are some points that can help you Ace your A Levels.

> For Mathematics :

- Practice makes perfect. Do as much practice as you can. Try to solve all the exercises, questions, practice questions etc. I know its hard to do all the questions but believe me its worth it.

- You don't need any other book than C1, C2, C3, C4, M1, M2, S1 and S2.

- Do all the past papers available.

> For Physics :

- Physics textbook by Edexcel is very easy. So, study Physics factsheets and A Levels Physics by Hodder instead.

- You should have clear concepts. You should know what you are studying and when and where to apply those laws. How to explain, understand and solve the problems.

> For Chemistry :

- Chemistry students book is more than enough for chemistry. Try to solve all the variants of past papers.

- Use chem factsheets for practice and concepts.

Thats guy! Just focus on your A Levels. And Insha Allah you'll succeed.

Feel free to PM (Private message) me OR you can contact me on Facebook. My facebook account link is given below.

My first semester of Bachelors of Electrical Engineering in going to end. I have my finals in the first week of January. After that InshaAllah i'll compile all my notes and book and upload them on several file sharing sites so that all of you can easily access them.

Do your best! And Remember me in your prayers.

NEW UPDATE:

I have uploaded everything here :

ALL RESOURCES

Allah Hafiz - Fe iman Illah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great post. There's certainly an extensive amount of resources pertaining to Chemistry and Mathematics in this thread. As for Physics, that book you posted is only 49 pages. Do you have any more A Level Physics resources please?

Thank you, keep up the fantastic work.

Reaction score
Great post. There's certainly an extensive amount of resources pertaining to Chemistry and Mathematics in this thread. As for Physics, that book you posted is only 49 pages. Do you have any more A Level Physics resources please?

Thank you, keep up the fantastic work.

Yes. I'll InshaAllah update the Physics section in this week.

Good Luck :)

Reaction score
NEW UPDATE:

I have uploaded everything here :

Not only for O and A Levels but also for SAT.

ALL RESOURCES

Kindly, share this link with all your friends.

JazakaAllah khair