• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IGCSE January 2013 Question Papers & Mark Schemes

Reaction score
hey saadmann just wondering are teachers the only ones who can access the 2013 papers? because it seems locked in the edexcel website...

Reaction score
Thank you for the download link but I can't find Physics January 2013 PAPER 2?
I have found paper 1 in the download link but where is paper 2? Is it in the download link? Am I missing something? PLEASE help me my exam is in 2 days and I would really appreciate it!

Reaction score
can any one give me the 2013 sample assesment paper for chemistry (o level edexcel igcse ) ... plleeeaassseeeeeee !!!! :):(;)

Reaction score
can any one give me the 2013 sample assesment paper for chemistry (o level edexcel igcse ) ... plleeeaassseeeeeee !!!! :):(;)

Attachments

• UG030031-International-GCSE-in-Chemistry-master-booklet-spec-Issue-4-SAMs-for-web-280212.pdf
    657.9 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
Thank you for the download link but I can't find Physics January 2013 PAPER 2?
I have found paper 1 in the download link but where is paper 2? Is it in the download link? Am I missing something? PLEASE help me my exam is in 2 days and I would really appreciate it!

Attachments

• Physics MS Jan 2013.rar
    365.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Physics QP Jan 2013.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 29
Reaction score
I will be extremely delighted if you could get me the IGCSE June 2013 Question paper and markscheme, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be really happy if you could give it to me soon after the exams are over after June 13th and before the results in August! Please..........

Reaction score
Can you please tell me when the June 2013 IGCSE Question papers will be out? Its really important to me!