• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?

Who is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A man cant score so many goals if he is not God gifted! Cr7's style is different from the little Argentine. Cr7 is stronger and quicker than Messi. He takes less help from his team mates. Messi depends on ball control and he really knows how to fool world class defenders but still Cr7 has beter accuracy. Overall I would give Cr7 99%, Messi is 98%. I may be wrong. Its just my opinion. Share your opinions here! Hala Madrid!

Reaction score
Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!Ronaldo!

Reaction score
I know CR7 when he was playing for Manchester United.Now I still win her love him every day.But Messi is a good player I could not admit it.

Reaction score
Messi is incredible, he's got that natural flair which makes his style unique....
Ronaldo is always working towards perfection, his style is awesome, and I love his attitude..... He's got class B)
Messi is the best undeniably....
but as a Premier League fan, having watched Ronaldo play at his peak at ManUtd and all..... I prefer CR7 ;) ;)

Reaction score
Messi is incredible, he's got that natural flair which makes his style unique....
Ronaldo is always working towards perfection, his style is awesome, and I love his attitude..... He's got class B)
Messi is the best undeniably....
but as a Premier League fan, having watched Ronaldo play at his peak at ManUtd and all..... I prefer CR7 ;) ;)
I agree with ur first 2 linezz
But CR7 free kicks ##Unique
CR7 d best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!