• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
Same, mine has a funny little "h" randomly stuck in the NIC number. The email I got says that we should report all the errors in our PSOEs "no later than friday 18th march, 2016". So I'd say you still have time.

Reaction score
Same, mine has a funny little "h" randomly stuck in the NIC number. The email I got says that we should report all the errors in our PSOEs "no later than friday 18th march, 2016". So I'd say you still have time.
you have an h stuck in there mine has a ' at the start which replaced my 0...how cool are their typing skills! isn't it? or maybe their system has got some kind of error!

Reaction score
I got my provsional SOE on 15th too.... What is up with them this year.... there was no pdf scanned copy just NIC amd stuff..... WTH...

Reaction score
Reaction score
Also you guys should correct your NIC's there shouldn't be any ' or random letters in it. My friends that have received the PSOE's have no errors just DOB error which is mentioned in PSOE that they are trying to fix.

Reaction score
I called them and they said that they're getting alot of queries and a lot of kids haven't received the SOE's.

So don't worry about a deadline for corrections since it's their fault and they said they'll fix it, if you email them the discrepancies. Takes three days for them to reply, so if you email them email all your details too so you don't have to keep on emailing them over a 3 day span. Email them the error, your full name, Correct CNIC and the relevant info, to speed it along.

Reaction score
I called them and they said that they're getting alot of queries and a lot of kids haven't received the SOE's.

So don't worry about a deadline for corrections since it's their fault and they said they'll fix it, if you email them the discrepancies. Takes three days for them to reply, so if you email them email all your details too so you don't have to keep on emailing them over a 3 day span. Email them the error, your full name, Correct CNIC and the relevant info, to speed it along.
thank you for all that. When I call them, they always tell me completely different things n wrong info! how strange!