• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Re: This is something great!

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The strong man is not the one who throws people in wrestling. The strong man is the one who has control of himself when he is angry." [Agreed upon]

Sulayman ibn Surad said, "One day I was sitting with the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, while two men were quarreling. The face of one of them turned red and his veins stood out. The Messenger of Allah said, 'I know a word which, if you say it, will remove what you feel.' (Or he said '"I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaytan' will remove from him what he feels.') They told him that the Prophet and two men were were quarreling said, 'Seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaytan.'" [Agreed upon]

Mu'adh ibn Anas reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If someone restrains his anger when he is able to give vent to it, Allah - glory be to Him and may He will exalted!- will summon him at the head of creatures on the Day of Rising so that he can chose whichever of the wide-eyed houris he wishes." [Abu Dawud and at-Tirmidhi]

Abu Hurayra reported that a man said to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "Give me counsel." He said, "Do not get angry." He repeated his request several times and he said, "Do not get angry." [al-Bukhari]
most of the times we mistake the concept of these hadiths in a different manner, although it is clear that anger is forbidden but anger on someone who is attempting to destroy your faith and/or religion is a marvelous quality of a true believer as it promotes jihad

Reaction score
tumblr_m5tgnsdS661qdxa23o1_500_large.jpg

Reaction score
A very important message!!!

A Message From
Dr. ZAKIR NAIK.

Dear all Muslim Brothers and Friends, Please.
1)Don't write GOD Please Write always, "Allah" because there is no description of GOD in the HOLY QURAN.
2) Don't say "Mosque"
Always say "Masjid"
Because: Islamic Organization has found that
Mosque means, Mosquitoes.
3) Don't write "Mecca" write always correctly "Makkah"
Because:
Mecca means House of Wines
4) Don't write "Moh'd" write always completely "Mohammad"
Because:
Moh'd means, The dog with big mouth.