• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Beautiful! Angels' dua for the believers.........
Surah Ghafir 40: 7-9

Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire

Our Lord, and admit them to gardens of perpetual residence which You have promised them and whoever was righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their offspring. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

And protect them from the evil consequences [of their deeds]. And he whom You protect from evil consequences that Day - You will have given him mercy. And that is the great attainment."

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!! :)
tumblr_mielt289tp1rll8rxo1_500.png

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu! :)

"The first calamity to befall this Ummah after the demise of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wassalam) is overeating,because when a nation fills their bellies too much,their bodies become obese,their hearts become weak and their carnal passions get out of control"
- Hadhrat Aa’isha (Radhiallahu anha)

Reaction score
66462_467970289929962_1708004815_n.jpg

The moment u think about giving up...think of the reason why u held on so long....
Have you ever been in a situation where u feel soo hopeless and u have no idea how its going to get better, but now u look back on it, THAT'S ALLAH (s.w.t), He passes us through tribulation to see a Brighter day..SubhanAllah! :love: :)

N.M

Reaction score
188343_616119478403168_458275364_n.jpg

Some of the Minor signs of Qayamat (Doomsday)

(Doomsday will not come until people boast about mosques and decorations in them.) [Ibn Mâja]

(Doomsday will not come until a man satisfies his sexual need with another man and a woman satisfies her sexual need with another woman.) [Hatib]

(Doomsday will not come until fitan [pl. of fitna] increase.) [Bukhârî]

(Miserliness will increase in people, and Doomsday will befall none but evil-doers.) [I. Najjâr]

(Doomsday will not come until immorality and fornication are in the open, until neighbors become corrupt, until the untrustworthy are thought of as trustworthy and the trustworthy as untrustworthy, and until relatives stay aloof from one another.) [I.Ahmad]

(I swear that Doomsday will not come to pass until miserliness and fornication emerge, until the trustworthy are betrayed and the untrustworthy are trusted, and until good people perish and evil ones prevail.) [Hakim]

(Doomsday will not come as long as rain has barakah.) [Abû Ya’la]

(Doomsday will not come as long as there is a Muslim on earth who says Allah.) [Muslim]

(Doomsday will not come before time draws close, so that a year will be like a month; a month, like a week; a week, like a day; and a day, like an hour.) [Tirmidhî]

(Doomsday will not come before knowledge [‘ilm] disappears and before earthquakes and killings increase.) [Bukhârî]

(Doomsday will not come to pass before wealth becomes so abundant that no person will be found to give him zakât. When a person is presented zakât, he will say, “I do not need it.”) [Bukhârî]

(Doomsday will not come until two great armies, even though they share the same cause, fight each other and until liars who say, “I am Allah’s messenger [I am a prophet],” appear.) [Bukhârî]

(Doomsday will not come before Muslims fight a war with Jews and before even rocks betray [by saying], “O Muslim, kill the Jew hiding behind me.”) [Bukhârî]

(Doomsday will not come until 70 liars who claim that they are messengers appear.) [Tabarânî]

(The number of women will increase while that of men will decrease.) [Bukhârî]