• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Imam Shafi'ee would say:
There are four types of people in this world that you may encounter in a debate:
i) One who knows not, and knows he knows not - he is a student. Teach that person.
ii) One who knows, and others know he knows - is a teacher. Learn from that person.
iii) One who knows, and knows not that he knows - is humble. Encourage him.
iv) One who knows not, and doesn't know that he knows not - he is Fool. Avoid that person.

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!! :)
tumblr_mj6cr2izKn1r61cf3o1_1280.jpg

Reaction score
Common question: “I explored my options, made Istikharah, and feel good about it, but how do I know it’ll work out?

Answer: This is where Tawakkul comes into play. We gotta put our trust in Allah. He knows what’s best for us and we have to learn to trust that.

It’s mentioned in a Hadith that Allah named the Prophet (pbuh) al-Mutawakkil (the one who constantly relies on Allah).

— Abdul Nasir Jangda

#Tawakkul #Istikhara #Trust in Allah
TrustAllah2_large.jpg

Reaction score

GREAT MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGE-

Forgive and forget; this is the most powerful aid to peace of mind. We often develop ill feelings inside our heart for the person who insults us or harms us. We nurture grievances. This in turn results in loss of sleep, development of stomach ulcers, and high blood pressure. This insult or injury was done once, but nourishing of grievance goes on forever by constantly remembering it. Get over this bad habit. Life is too short to waste in such trifles. Forgive, forget, and march on. Love flourishes in giving and forgiving. When you forgive, you in no way change the past, but you sure do change the future.

Lesson -- Hang out with individuals who are optimistic and have positive thinking. You must try to spend time with people who have a sense of appreciation and positive view of life. Surround yourself with things, which make you feel relaxed and happy. If someone says you are not capable of doing anything, consider it as a challenge and prove them that they are wrong. Do not get disheartened by such sayings, instead try to overcome them with confidence.

-- Sister Zakia Usmani
(Founder & President, Believer’s Path Institute)

Please Share It With Your Loved Ones!

166709_430322680384117_386766975_n.jpg

Reaction score
Bismillaah: Alhamdulillah for true friends!

As Ive grown, Ive realized that Ive always trusted people too easily and hence have been taken advantage of many times. In any friendship Ive always felt like I loved that friend more then he loved me and would be willing to do more for them then they would for me.

This approach has caused me to be hurt and taken advantage of many times and, at one point of my life, made me a very bitter person and actually made me rethink and alter my character. As I look back and reflect on those experiences, I realize now that although Ive been hurt many times, the few friends that did turn out to be quality friends have become like family.

In essence, Ive come to realize that if i had to be hurt all over again by so many in order to fully appreciate the few amazing brothers that Ive gained, then I'd do it all over again. I never question Allahs wisdom in allowing me to encounter bad people as truly it was so that i could value the good. Now and forever, Al hamdulila. [Courtesy of Shaykh Omar Suleiman]
188853_457275031010673_160010211_n.jpg