• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
Mathematicians are highly sought in fields like aerospace, aviation, military etc. If you get an excellent start to your career, this choice is great. However, if you do not get an opportunity to enter the industry, you are most likely to be limited to education sector.

Reaction score
Urm hi. I am confused about Finance & Banking degree and Accounting degree, where i reside these are different degrees. So urm was wondering if with a Banking & Finance degree, can i work in private auditing companies?

Reaction score
Urm hi. I am confused about Finance & Banking degree and Accounting degree, where i reside these are different degrees. So urm was wondering if with a Banking & Finance degree, can i work in private auditing companies?

Yes you can if you earn a professional qualification like ACCA or ICAEW.. However, it is a long route because you are choosing Banking and Finance which is a different career path as compared to Accounting. I would suggest you to go for Accounting and finance if you want to have a career in Auditing. However, if you dont have other option, you can do Banking and Finance and then choose to do a Professional qualification afterwards.

Reaction score
Yes you can if you earn a professional qualification like ACCA or ICAEW.. However, it is a long route because you are choosing Banking and Finance which is a different career path as compared to Accounting. I would suggest you to go for Accounting and finance if you want to have a career in Auditing. However, if you dont have other option, you can do Banking and Finance and then choose to do a Professional qualification afterwards.

Thankyouu. Actually yeah, dont Have any option here. As where i reside, Accounting degree is a separate one and Banking and Finance is a separate one. However, the first year all the modules we have are similar totally. We have classes together, second year too there are few common modules.

Thankyou very much for your help

Reaction score
FAHMEED : AOA, fahmeed i need proper career counseling, as i have no idea of what i want to become in future, as a kid i always wanted to have a "cool" job that is something related to computers, but then i ended up in commerce section. now, im in As and i have Eco, Maths, Acc and business. the thing is i have no interest in economics, acc and bs are just okay for me... but i love maths.
i am really very very very confused, i dont know where im gonna end up with these subjects. please guide me.

Reaction score
Experienced One
If you are interested in maths then simply take mathematics in university ...
I have quoted some of the courses related to maths..so have a look in to it.
1.Mathematics BSc (Honours) (3 years)
2.Mathematics MMath (Honours) (4 years)
3.Mathematics and Philosophy BSc (Honours)

you can easily opt any of these courses except BSC maths and phy since you're not taking phy in your Alevels.

Reaction score
FAHMEED : AOA, fahmeed i need proper career counseling, as i have no idea of what i want to become in future, as a kid i always wanted to have a "cool" job that is something related to computers, but then i ended up in commerce section. now, im in As and i have Eco, Maths, Acc and business. the thing is i have no interest in economics, acc and bs are just okay for me... but i love maths.
i am really very very very confused, i dont know where im gonna end up with these subjects. please guide me.

It really depends on your passion. Do you have a genuine passion for Maths? Do you want to pursue a degree that would fulfill your passion and dreams or rather look out for a good career with a lot of money involved?

Reaction score
so umm hi.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I was just searching for Bachelor degrees related to Graphics Design and in the requirements, it said that you must have "English (Literature & Composition)", but this is a subject that comes under the US education system or the AP courses.
Because I'm presently doing Alevels, I wanted to know whether the counterpart for English (Literature & Composition) in the cie syllabus is "English - Literature (9695)"?

Reaction score
I
so umm hi.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I was just searching for Bachelor degrees related to Graphics Design and in the requirements, it said that you must have "English (Literature & Composition)", but this is a subject that comes under the US education system or the AP courses.
Because I'm presently doing Alevels, I wanted to know whether the counterpart for English (Literature & Composition) in the cie syllabus is "English - Literature (9695)"?
If you are looking forward to pursue an American qualification, I am afraid that they give consideration to British education system. I would suggest you to ask the relevant institution that if they consider A levels or not.

Reaction score
What were your grades in O Levels and what do you expect in A Levels. If you are an excellent student, I would not prefer University off Aston, personally.
In o-levels 12A* & 3A's
In A-levels I am expecting 4A*'s and an A. InShaAllah
Btw can I know the reason Sir.

Reaction score
Does anyone knows how to apply for german universities ?

Yes you can apply to German universities offering courses in German and/or English. All you have to do is to go on that particular university's website and check their "How to Apply" section which will guide you through the application process.

Reaction score
Yes you can apply to German universities offering courses in German and/or English. All you have to do is to go on that particular university's website and check their "How to Apply" section which will guide you through the application process.
Heey, I need to know your expert point of view on Psychiatry.

Reaction score
In o-levels 12A* & 3A's
In A-levels I am expecting 4A*'s and an A. InShaAllah
Btw can I know the reason Sir.

With such excellent results, you can apply to top universities around the world !!!!! So why choose Aston?