• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
and the Dr Ahmed injects a serum into her body which had a label on its bottle "The patient will never wake up again due to a miracle" and thus someone special was put to sleep forever ....

Reaction score
:LOL: but Doctor ahmed accidentally pricks himself wid da needle n he is put 2 sleep 4ever 2 :D

But since Dr Ahmed is a superhero .. after the prick of needle he pretended to fall asleep just for fooling etudiante ... after she goes away .. he opens his eyes .. mounts his superbike and drives to his secret lair and after reaching there he said " what an awesoem day"

Reaction score
But since Dr Ahmed is a superhero .. after the prick of needle he pretended to fall asleep just for fooling etudiante ... after she goes away .. he opens his eyes .. mounts his superbike and drives to his secret lair and after reaching there he said " what an awesoem day"
but Dr. Ahmed is just bluffing cuz m da real hero (superman :p) so he was just dreaming da whole thing up :D

Reaction score
but Dr. Ahmed is just bluffing cuz m da real hero (superman :p) so he was just dreaming da whole thing up :D

actually DR ahmed used to teach martial arts on Krypton and superman's Dad learnt it from him .. thats why superman is kinda Dr ahmed's student but right now he is being un thankful and Dr ahmed gotta go now but tomorrow he will be back to continue the story ....

Reaction score
But then suddenly he spies Ayesha , for a second he couldn't believe what his eyes were just looking at....but he registered the bitter truth in his mind and his temperature started rising up, his blue eyes had soaked in all the fear and his eyes looked as if it was a desolate ocean and then their gaze meets.....that particular momentum was most despised by Dr Ahmad who was then breathless as fear had compressed his whole body and he had to run away before it began.....

Reaction score
But then suddenly he spies Ayesha , for a second he couldn't believe what his eyes were just looking at....but he registered the bitter truth in his mind and his temperature started rising up, his blue eyes had soaked in all the fear and his eyes looked as if it was a desolate ocean and then their gaze meets.....that particular momentum was most despised by Dr Ahmad who was then breathless as fear had compressed his whole body and he had to run away before it began.....
Bhootni to aap thin but... yahan apne aap ko kya bana diya hai? :p

Then it just so happens that i dropped a glass of water on my TV and it goes KabOoM and the atom bomb i had just made went off :) You all died but the bomb spared me saying "You just didn't deserve to die" :D

Reaction score
Bhootni to aap thin but... yahan apne aap ko kya bana diya hai? :p

Then it just so happens that i dropped a glass of water on my TV and it goes KabOoM and the atom bomb i had just made went off :) You all died but the bomb spared me saying "You just didn't deserve to die" :D
And just right there when you are about to take off.....something happens....GSL falls down on the ground..his hands on his stomach as the pain transfers to the rest of his body with the speed of the light and he looks at me with his dreadful eyes...one last time...before his soul reaches the door of hell!!!!

Reaction score
And just right there when you are about to take off.....something happens....GSL falls down on the ground..his hands on his stomach as the pain transfers to the rest of his body with the speed of the light and he looks at me with his dreadful eyes...one last time...before his soul reaches the door of hell!!!!
i fall and i die? -.-

Satan is afraid i will take over hell so i was redirected to heaven... it refused to accept me so back i am on earth :D
And guess what, i happen to be holding the only thing that can kill the witch Ayesha... she is standing in front of me... she has one last look at her object of doom and *WHOOSH* she vanishes into the depths of nothing-ity never to be seen again :)

Reaction score
i fall and i die? -.-

Satan is afraid i will take over hell so i was redirected to heaven... it refused to accept me so back i am on earth :D
And guess what, i happen to be holding the only thing that can kill the witch Ayesha... she is standing in front of me... she has one last look at her object of doom and *WHOOSH* she vanishes into the depths of nothing-ity never to be seen again :)
Nothing-ity....nothingness*
And Ayesha is reborn! Her soul is transferred into the body of someone....someone who kills GSL again...She comes back into his life and they confront each other....his eyes refused to accept that it was ME but his mind soon registers the fact! His eyes pop out in what was a mix of fear and shock...his fear compelled him to perform acts of highest degree of malicious insanity! And then he dies.....!

Reaction score
LOLerz.... cant we f a happy ending? :p
lets just say dat i invent a majic potion dat restores every1's lives n every1 is alie again...........n dey all thank superman 4 dat :p

Reaction score
Nothing-ity....nothingness*
And Ayesha is reborn! Her soul is transferred into the body of someone....someone who kills GSL again...She comes back into his life and they confront each other....his eyes refused to accept that it was ME but his mind soon registers the fact! His eyes pop out in what was a mix of fear and shock...his fear compelled him to perform acts of highest degree of malicious insanity! And then he dies.....!
At least you didn't make me blind and mental! :ROFLMAO:

But just so you know...
never to be seen again :)
So that was just a worthless dream of yours :p Please enjoy Nothingness :p

Reaction score
At least you didn't make me blind and mental! :ROFLMAO:

But just so you know...

So that was just a worthless dream of yours :p Please enjoy Nothingness :p[/quote]
And since GSL was dead and his lost soul couldn't rest in peace.....God felt pity on him and decided to wipe out his memory and brain and now he believes it was nothing but one of my dreams ! :D

Reaction score
Finally, Dr GSL is sucked by the darkest abyss of nothingness and sorrow and he is nothing more than just a memory! And then Ayesha rules the world happily ever after :D

Reaction score
Guess what? Everyone is under the illusion that i am under an illusion that bla bla bla :p

No need for saviors (thanks though) and chillax people... i am absolutely fine... now please continue the worthless killing and regenerating/returning/rejuvenating/God mercy-ing and whatever LO