• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
when someone special was the sister of the bleeding brother and she got to know when she Bully the police men =P

Reaction score
den i went 2 da next room i found u lying on da bed dere talkin 2 urself :p

but then u suddenly realized that it was all an hallucinationand u were still lying on ur bed and then i (Dr. Ahmed) came and injected u with anesthesia.....

Reaction score
den i woke up nd punched da doctor

but the punch bounced back onto someone special' face due to the additional drug which was present in the anesthesia ... ( the drug ensures that the patient can not do something unless the doctor orders him/her) .......

Reaction score
Then another doctor comes, throws Dr. Ahmad out of the window and leave someone special to die :) As he is leaving the hospital... the thought comes to his mind and he messages the boss:

"Someone - Terminated
Dr. Ahmad - Terminated"

Reaction score
Then another doctor comes, throws Dr. Ahmad out of the window and leave someone special to die :) As he is leaving the hospital... the thought comes to his mind and he messages the boss:

"Someone - Terminated
Dr. Ahmad - Terminated"

He receives an instant phone call from his boss. A rather peculiar look on the doctor's face.

Reaction score
a miracle happens nd someonespecial wakes up again:p
You know what? With you people around no one can make a cool story! :p jk

A nurse spots something suspicious. Without knowing someone special have turned alive, again. Grabs a pair of weird looking medical instruments and stabs the so-called dead body of someone special. Dead again. :)
Superman was late because of his dentist appointment and thus, someone's ghost haunted him for the rest of eternity! :)
End of Superman... Batman sees this and turns evil!

Reaction score
You know what? With you people around no one can make a cool story! :p jk

Superman was late because of his dentist appointment and thus, someone's ghost haunted him for the rest of eternity! :)

then the doctor who terminated DR ahmed went to his house .. he hears a commotion outside his front door .. he wents outside and see DR ahmed pointing a gun at his face . DR ahmed explains that he can regenerate and thats how he was able to survive .. after this short explanation he shots the doctor and kills him !

Reaction score
yh ryt! Superman was only pretending to be dead :p Batman pairs up with the joker to beat up the dentist :)

Reaction score
then the doctor who terminated DR ahmed went to his house .. he hears a commotion outside his front door .. he wents outside and see DR ahmed pointing a gun at his face . DR ahmed explains that he can regenerate and thats how he was able to survive .. after this short explanation he shots the doctor and kills him !
umm... sorry... u posted while i was tyoing...
lemme continue dis 1.. its EPIC! :ROFLMAO:
Doctor's assistant spots DR ahmed n thanks for killing the doc :p