• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies for june 2012

Reaction score
are u a teacher ?

I am a bit confused at that myself.... :/

i dont thnk so k yeh pakistan studies ka part hai

yes i know but ur questions are not valid according to the syllabus.. silk conspiracy is not a part of olevels pak studies

Ok, rocky12345, The Silk Letters Conspiracy is DEFINITELY a part of the olevels pakistan syllabus. And if you are a teacher then you should not be telling students to leave stuff out such as section 3 or just to focus on climate and topography. And anyone could have copy-pasted stuff from the internet, that wasn't even the proper answer to the question that was asked.
What was silk letter conspiracy ? 4
What was black hole tragedy ? 4
Can you also tell me some other 4 marks difficult questions ?
Thankx

If you read the pak. studies book by Nigel Smith, there are some topics such as the Pitt's India Act, the Atlantic Charter, etc. which you should go through. And the Silk Letters Conspiracy IS part of the syllabus so do read that.

A teacher telling students who look forward to getting an A* that they should leave out things? WOW
this is the stupidest thing anyone will ever do, what if the questions that come form section 1 and 2 are difficult???

I agree. A teacher cannot just tell a student to leave a whole section, what if the questions are complicating?

Reaction score
@Rocky12345: It is nice at how you are helping the students out but you should not be telling them wrong stuff. I did not mean to be rude but I'm just trying to clear up some of the confusion.

Reaction score
for all the people above... just chck out the sylaabus .. there is no such things as silk conspiracy in it. apart from that i told to focus on sec 1 n 2. since less than 20 days are left.. a student like u whos still surfering on net cant learn all 3 sections perfectly apart from dat if u guys learn sec 1 n 2 fully so there is no chance of facing difficult questions.. questions are not difficult the things is students dont knows the answer and they said that papers was diffcult.. rather than advising me.. u should focus on your self. becasue i have achieved want i wanted to.. now its ur turn.. and just listen to wat elders say.. em saying it because i have more experince then u guys who are commenting in here...

Reaction score
more over if u see the past pattern of ur exams q1,2,3 belongs to section 1 n 2.. if u have fully knowledge regarding the sections u can achieve and a. once again i am telling u me myself studies section 1 n 2 and back in 2008 i achieved 97% in Pakistan Studies.. em teaching becasue of what i have achieve.. its up to u guys whether to accept my advise or whether u criticize me.. because em nt getting any benfits in helping u..

Reaction score
for all the people above... just chck out the sylaabus .. there is no such things as silk conspiracy in it. apart from that i told to focus on sec 1 n 2. since less than 20 days are left.. a student like u whos still surfering on net cant learn all 3 sections perfectly apart from dat if u guys learn sec 1 n 2 fully so there is no chance of facing difficult questions.. questions are not difficult the things is students dont knows the answer and they said that papers was diffcult.. rather than advising me.. u should focus on your self. becasue i have achieved want i wanted to.. now its ur turn.. and just listen to wat elders say.. em saying it because i have more experince then u guys who are commenting in here...
what was doctrine of lapse?
what was battle of kanpur?
This isn't mentioned in the syllabus, why did the cambridge give 4 mark on these topics?
Yeah I know that they are foolish and Mr Rocky 12345 is the only one who knows it all.

Reaction score
listen up who ever u are. just stay in limits ... u dont have any right to twk like this.. and what do u know abt me and pakistan studies. em a guy who scored 97% back in 2008. em teaching more than 2.5 years.. q1,2,3 belongs to section 1 and 2.. if u have enough strong grip on these 2 sectios u can score good marks.. apart from that there is no god damed students who can throughly learn all 3 sections. its history not aaccounts that concepts would work. u need to learn by heart. and hardly 20 days are left for ur exams so at this situations covering each and every thing is hell impossible... nxt tym be careful

And you don't have any right to misguide people!!
Have you ever considered that some one might actually suffer cos of this...? Ths syllabus wasn't given yesterday, those who care wouldn't start studying in these 20 days, they study for the whole year ...
and there are alot of students who do all three sections cos they are not told to leave out things by their own teachers.. If your students don't then that doesn't mean all of those who give pk studies leave out section 3... infact by looking at your English I doubt that you're a teacher!!

Reaction score

The Silk Letters Conspiracy IS part of the syllabus for the last time.... maybe you're not sure of the because you gave your exams in 2008.... which was quite a long time ago from now. In fact, a 4 mark question of the Silk Letters Conspiracy came in my mock exam in March this year.
And we are not surfing on the net to waste time..... we are going on it to clear out these confusuions of everybody's and our own.....

Reaction score
just chck out the 2012 syllabus there is no such crap thing like silk conspiracy.. and mea according to cie syalllabus parhata hn.. and 2011 ka bhi i have chck the syllbus wahan bhi nh hai

Reaction score
And you don't have any right to misguide people!!
Have you ever considered that some one might actually suffer cos of this...? Ths syllabus wasn't given yesterday, those who care wouldn't start studying in these 20 days, they study for the whole year ...
and there are alot of students who do all three sections cos they are not told to leave out things by their own teachers.. If your students don't then that doesn't mean all of those who give pk studies leave out section 3... infact by looking at your English I doubt that you're a teacher!!
well i dont want to justify me self for u.. and i have given guidance and my opinion.. i havent showd u the gun and said that dont study it.. if u are enough talent and skills then teacher ban kar dkhao.. batein karna easy hai.. and as i told u i have already cleared it and now em a successful teacher.. i have achieve what i have to.. ap k kehnay say mjhy kch farg nh parhta.. do wat ever u want to... em not forcing any one in here... em just telling u guys.. its all up to u.. because aj kal nekki karna for people is like gunah.. same mistake i did.. mea ppl ki help karna chah raha hn but ppl like u are jealous of other and jealousy has no ends

Reaction score
what was doctrine of lapse?
what was battle of kanpur?
This isn't mentioned in the syllabus, why did the cambridge give 4 mark on these topics?
Yeah I know that they are foolish and Mr Rocky 12345 is the best
doctines of lapse belongs to war of indepence and books mea clearly likha hai what is doctrine of lapse which ws introduce by lord dalhousie and baatle on kanpur is in farukh bajwa.. cie recommended books say paper ata hai and its it belongs to east india company and yeh bhi included hai just clearly see the syllabus

Reaction score
doctines of lapse belongs to war of indepence and books mea clearly likha hai what is doctrine of lapse which ws introduce by lord dalhousie and baatle on kanpur is in farukh bajwa.. cie recommended books say paper ata hai and its it belongs to east india company and yeh bhi included hai just clearly see the syllabus
Hahahaha.
Silk Letter Conspiracy is also mentioned in Nigel kelly Pg 59 New Edition. Agar Books ke according parhatay hn tau pehle khud books parh lain.! Better for you:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
u dumb head go for the syllabus.. its nt mention over there.. apart from that i have recently attend the workshop and there is no such recommended topics on that