• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies for june 2012

Reaction score
A teacher telling students who look forward to getting an A* that they should leave out thing? WOW
this is the stupidest thing anyone will ever do, what if the questions that come form section 1 and 2 are difficult???
Exactly!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Reaction score
Can u please tell the answer to this ques. Its of geo:
Explain the factors which affect the location and development of cross border roads and railways, airports, seaports,dry ports

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I have done most of the history and usually i attempt the first three questions like u said even before i leave the section 3

Reaction score
A teacher telling students who look forward to getting an A* that they should leave out thing? WOW
this is the stupidest thing anyone will ever do, what if the questions that come form section 1 and 2 are difficult???
listen up who ever u are. just stay in limits ... u dont have any right to twk like this.. and what do u know abt me and pakistan studies. em a guy who scored 97% back in 2008. em teaching more than 2.5 years.. q1,2,3 belongs to section 1 and 2.. if u have enough strong grip on these 2 sectios u can score good marks.. apart from that there is no god damed students who can throughly learn all 3 sections. its history not aaccounts that concepts would work. u need to learn by heart. and hardly 20 days are left for ur exams so at this situations covering each and every thing is hell impossible... nxt tym be careful

Reaction score
problem face by newly born pakistan mujeeb ur rehman and 6points ayub khan. relation with usa and india

Reaction score
listen up who ever u are. just stay in limits ... u dont have any right to twk like this.. and what do u know abt me and pakistan studies. em a guy who scored 97% back in 2008. em teaching more than 2.5 years.. q1,2,3 belongs to section 1 and 2.. if u have enough strong grip on these 2 sectios u can score good marks.. apart from that there is no god damed students who can throughly learn all 3 sections. its history not aaccounts that concepts would work. u need to learn by heart. and hardly 20 days are left for ur exams so at this situations covering each and every thing is hell impossible... nxt tym be careful
Hahahahaha, too smart, aren't you?

Reaction score
i am polite and humble.. but ppl in here are making me angry. em here to help u guys out.. em aint getting any kind of benfit from u.. so instead of saying thanks these guys are making me angry.. and one thing its no called over confident.. its called confident which i have and thats y i have reached here..

Reaction score
understand the reasons for :

i) development of plantations on indus plain
ii)afforestation on mountain slopes and plateaus ?

plz can anyone answer diz !! properly ! !:)