• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Online Games

Reaction score
I never thought so...

I rather mean that you look at---
Na, its for you to understand...

Forgot to mention, Nibz got a real way with his ironies.

Reaction score
Now a days people play games online and it is one of the best technology in all over the world. I also play games online in my free time and my favorite online games are: Counter Strike, Half Life, Medal Of Honor, Age Of Empires, Mass Effect, Call Of Duty and Warcraft Reloaded.

Reaction score
Online games, which are available for adults to play. These games were played with real cards in time of its introduction, and until recently, before the Internet changed everything the game environment. The game has now taken over the network to all its features. They will help the game looks very realistic and this helps Player Get the feel of a real game.

puzzle bubble

Reaction score
chilsonrolen said:
Now a days people play games online and it is one of the best technology in all over the world. I also play games online in my free time and my favorite online games are: Counter Strike, Half Life, Medal Of Honor, Age Of Empires, Mass Effect, Call Of Duty and Warcraft Reloaded.

so true !! but why u are playing too much games ? i play Metin2UK and its private server and some small games on fb :)

Celina28 said:
Online games, which are available for adults to play. These games were played with real cards in time of its introduction, and until recently, before the Internet changed everything the game environment. The game has now taken over the network to all its features. They will help the game looks very realistic and this helps Player Get the feel of a real game.

puzzle bubble

you're right in smthin and wrong in the other, people can have fun playing the game, and also making friendships and having fun with community, even though if playing games consists in destroying smthin special a party can be made to destroy it, suppose like a boss or the strongest monster in the game and like this :)
i saw this happening several times in Metin2UK and i did it myself me and one of my friends, when both of us are on we are destroying alot of stuff together :)

Reaction score
i play texas hold em poker though em new to it i play PKR downloaded on pc goood graphics and online play is awsome i still have a low winning hand though :p

Reaction score
PKR stands for what ??

i prefer metin2uk, i tried its private server, but normal server is more fun with friends and more challenge in it :)

Reaction score
Online game is new trend for small child to play game and participate in game with other child who can play this game at large distance. many child also earn money due to playing the game and give feedback on this game.

Reaction score
^you're true, i am playing metin2uk since 3 years, i made alot of friendships, some are still going and some are done, earning money is not possible in metin2uk unless u sold an account for real someone with real money and thats also forbidden by the game admins.

Reaction score
omg its long time since i viewed this thread...
anyone wants to know how to play metin2uk or wants to try it ?

Reaction score
Now a days many websites and social networking website provide service to play online game.Mine favourite online game is mafia war.I never bored to play this game.I play this game first time in popular social networking website Facebook.

Reaction score
you got ur own opinion what to play what's fun and what's not fun..when i was new to facebook i played that game..tryed it.. and later on found it boring..but didnt found metin boring .. for 3 years or maybe 4 and still not boring .. and i started another game its same type of metin in some stuff named League of Legends.
i found metin hard but that was the most part i liked and still liking .. i love these kind of games that u can move..hit..kill..upgrade..build up ur character..and do alot and alot..not just moving the mouse here and there and play mafia wars
i told u my opinion and u still got urs and i respect it.
if u wanna try metin just mention it