• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Online Games

Reaction score
alsalamo 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

Simple, Topic name is Online Games.
So, if you are playing an online game mention it.

Reaction score
Mention Games that you are playing and mention online games if u played and quitted too, in simple words, your previous online games :)

BiteFight

Reaction score
n if v go to that side.... u can inlcude AoE III...counter strike...CoD MW3.....

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for explaining all that. Online games really give the world with hours of entertainment and free games are generally found to be the best. There are dozens of websites with thousands of games, and each site will offer games that can not be found on this site. I was wondering.

Reaction score
Now a days there are many people play the different types of online games. In online they have an option to play its favorite games. World of Warcraft, Assassin’s Creed: Brother Hood, A Mystical Land and Gears of War.

Reaction score
For some online flash games,
try playing "Learn to Fly" and "Learn to Fly 2"

Played them a long time ago, really hilarious.

Reaction score
Rinu172011 said:
Hi,
Thanks for explaining all that. Online games really give the world with hours of entertainment and free games are generally found to be the best. There are dozens of websites with thousands of games, and each site will offer games that can not be found on this site. I was wondering.

yeah, i made this topic for that reason, they are really the best, i am playing Metin2UK since 2 or 3 years, its really fun with friends and there is a challenge in playing it.

jaysmeth said:
Now a days there are many people play the different types of online games. In online they have an option to play its favorite games. World of Warcraft, Assassin’s Creed: Brother Hood, A Mystical Land and Gears of War.

i am one of them :p ,i play (Metin2Uk and Metin2United)uk is gameforge server, united is a private server and also Castleville on fb and texas poker and willing to try world of warcraft, i want to try world of warcraft but the problem is everytime there is an update its size increase 2 or 4 GB max , this is good as the more the size the more the game is the best, but my computer is not helping me, soon when i buy my new laptop i will go for it :)

Anon said:
For some online flash games,
try playing "Learn to Fly" and "Learn to Fly 2"

Played them a long time ago, really hilarious.

can u tell me what this game include ??
maybe i will try it :)

Reaction score
Well, its about story of a Penguin. he want to learn to fly.

In part 1, he manages to fly a bit, but crashes in an Iceberg.
In part 2, he takes revenge from that iceberg.

Game play is like, you buy equipment, you fly, earn money, buy better equipment, fly farther, more money....

The thing I like is the witty comments and things throughout the game.
Do try it, I liked Part 2, so just try part 2..

Reaction score
i will try it but laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater in the summer vacations becuase igcse is absorbing my time just like when Azrael is absorbing someone's soul :p