• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My incomplete novel

Reaction score
If you get specific abt one thing... u hav to be specific abt evrything

Reaction score
Writing novel means utilizing alot of time, so you have to give it what it asks. And details makes a story, novel.

Reaction score
i mean, what do u have in mind for my quests ? i have a title based on those details

Reaction score
ik, uddnt get me, im tlking abt the details with which uve already written those 11 chaps u were tlkn abt

Reaction score
Valentino Santoni, an ordinary man in the terrorist organisation established in Corsica, France, finds his top three leaders to be assassinated by the French police. The Flnc decides to strike back, and with Valentino as their leader convinces the Corsican civilians to stand up for independence. But the Italian, to whom Corsica had once belonged, under the pretences of helping the Flnc takes over half the island. Valentino is suddenly on the run; From the Corsicans: to whom he was a traitor. From the French: to whom he was the cause of this mayhem From the Italians: to whom he poses a lethal threat.

With those kind of names a reader will have to apply his 'breaks ten thousad times to read a paragraph' unless it is a spaniard or french reader.

Replace those names with something like 'Guddu butt, Jalal ud din Akbar, Papu Sayeen' and your novel will be a hit

Reaction score
Ok.
1- the name of hero?
2- do places need to be exact?
3- can a war take place today?
4- can the un and america live wdout interfering a matter as big as a.war?
5. Nato influence on italy and france?
6. Shall i keep it simple and depict it as a simple war btw 2 countries?
7- How to set about a revolution?
Shud it be planned acc to exact places on map? Or fiction? Cux planning wud b too difficult n inventing them lay manish

Reaction score
With those kind of names a reader will have to apply his 'breaks ten thousad times to read a paragraph' unless it is a spaniard or french reader.

Replace those names with something like 'Guddu butt, Jalal ud din Akbar, Papu Sayeen' and your novel will be a hit
no thanku. Plz tel

Reaction score

the name of hero?
Buddha Gujar

do places need to be exact?
Yes

can a war take place today?
In the distant future, yes

can the un and america live wdout interfering a matter as big as a.war?
No, the UN was established after the second world war to prevent such an event happening again so they will for sure interefere

Nato influence on italy and france?
Uncertain, take the story to where you want

Shall i keep it simple and depict it as a simple war btw 2 countries?
Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler - Albert Einstein

How to set about a revolution?
Use religion and technology as a tool

Reaction score
the name of hero?
Buddha Gujar

Yes

No, the UN was established after the second world war to prevent such an event happening again so they will for sure interefere

Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler - Albert Einstein

the name of hero?
Buddha Gujar

Yes

I kno exactly how to set up a revolution
I just want to ask u if the places and sites from wch this will strr rising shud be very real and planned?

Reaction score
I kno exactly how to set up a revolution
I just want to ask u if the places and sites from wch this will strr rising shud be very real and planned?

A revolution has been happening in the present in the middle east as the "Arab Spring", you can mimic that, without real places it won't look real