• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths IGCSE May/June 2012 Papers 22 and 42 marked

Reaction score
You should get atleast 1 mark for the first one
and for the second i think they'll give you 2 marks, not sure though but you'll for sure get 1 mark if not 2
Alright
Thanks for the heads up
and about the 17c answer, yes I think it's supposed to be positive.

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhh >..<"""
Btw thnks :D :D
Ehhhh guys uhm listen up, we all can estimate the grade thresholds.. i mean like we're not sure how the curve might go or smthn, so lets assume aight.. im assuming here.. uhm so if LAST year math extended ( 22, 42 ) was 175/200 for an A* and uhm 148/200 was an A and 117/200 was a B... then uhm we're all screwed i guess :(
here... that's were i got the grades from lol.. ---> http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Mathematics (0580)/0580_s11_gt.pdf <---- ... i mean like the minimum grade required fr last year Paper 2 which was outa 70 was 54 and for parer 4 was 130/200... then OUCH =(

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhh >..<"""
Btw thnks :D :D
Ehhhh guys uhm listen up, we all can estimate the grade thresholds.. i mean like we're not sure how the curve might go or smthn, so lets assume aight.. im assuming here.. uhm so if LAST year math extended ( 22, 42 ) was 175/200 for an A* and uhm 148/200 was an A and 117/200 was a B... then uhm we're all screwed i guess :(
here... that's were i got the grades from lol.. ---> http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Mathematics (0580)/0580_s11_gt.pdf <---- ... i mean like the minimum grade required fr last year Paper 2 which was outa 70 was 54 and for parer 4 was 130/200... then OUCH =(
The real bummer was the grading threshold of ON 11. It was 188/200 for an A* which means 94%.
This time, I hope it's below 90% (180/200) for an A* as they changed the question pattern so they should compensate a little bit.

Reaction score
you shouldve studied thats like E or F cause boundaries will be high
Umm buh Dude Why not D my Friend Is lyk idk my exact mark Calculation it lyk around 69 or god knows about the checking exactly 70 is for D if you dont wt mark epxected for D or C any idea ? and do they give mark if answer is wrong and formula are correct ? :/

Reaction score
Umm buh Dude Why not D my Friend Is lyk idk my exact mark Calculation it lyk around 69 or god knows about the checking exactly 70 is for D if you dont wt mark epxected for D or C any idea ? and do they give mark if answer is wrong and formula are correct ? :/
you guy if u have 70/200 then u will end n up getting a G or F.................................is that a pass for you..............ask yourself.........................

Reaction score
bad Result For Me I know It Im Suffuring From Typhiod buh Gave Exams Becuz tht dya was feeling lil better
and im just Asking About how much marks need for an C and D Becuz the QUestion i remeber by checking these i remeber sme quesiton god know about other that why im asking maybei got 100 or 80 So was asking idea what score to get c or D ?

Reaction score
The real bummer was the grading threshold of ON 11. It was 188/200 for an A* which means 94%.
This time, I hope it's below 90% (180/200) for an A* as they changed the question pattern so they should compensate a little bit.

ehhh <.<" ei dnt really think they'd like think over bout what we candidates been thru the NEW style of asking :/
=( ... u dnt appear fr M/J math? :O

Reaction score
Let's see, as far as I calculated.. I got 8 marks wrong in P2 and around 10 in P4 so I'm expecting 175-ish out of 200

So more or less 18 marks POOF ^-^
Well 175 isnt bad btw! i must say its going to be an A* inshaAllah :) Curve's gona be freaking high :'( </3
screw this =.=

Reaction score
Haha
I'm cool with whatever I get. What about you? Expecting an A*?

Cant Tell, Dont Know :) Dont wana know for know :) got my other exams to worry bout also, thinking bout my math grade's gona make me fail and depressed fr my otha sbjcts <.<" bt itf not an A* then well... idk :|
I wana beat my sister's scores :D dont knw how since she's AMAZING<3.. bt hey, trying aint a sin ;)

Reaction score
ehhh <.<" ei dnt really think they'd like think over bout what we candidates been thru the NEW style of asking :/
=( ... u dnt appear fr M/J math? :O
Yeah but for the other variants in 2011 O/C, around 165 was needed for an A*