• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was bio paper 1? :)

Reaction score
yeah..paper was easy......lots of repeated questions...but did silly mistakes which drop my xpectation to 30 or sth like 32..!!

Reaction score
ooh so u finished ur paper ? which varient ? hmm ooh i have paper after 1 hr lol damn scared :(

Reaction score
yea, there were lots of repeated questions. But, there were also some new questions which made no sense - -
But I'm still think I did pretty well!!
GT might be around 33

Reaction score
Ok here listen up guys !! No one should discuss any topic or question of paper before 24 hours or else these people might get banned and furthermore to those people who ask the content of the paper should acknowledge that no unfair practice is allowed in these forums !!

Reaction score
The paper wasnt easy ....it was tricky though...!
10-12 questions were repeated but the newer questions were very tricky and i expect the GT to be around 30-32 Max..!

Reaction score
Although the paper was easy but i still made a couple of silly and stupid mistakes...aaarrrgghhh :evil: :evil: :evil: i feel lyk killing my self!! :unknown: :unknown: :no: :no: :no: :pardon: :pardon:

Reaction score
Talha said:
da ppr was damn easyyyy... more than 10 ques were repeated and so i didnt even read da ques properly and just shaded da correct ans.. :p.. expecting 37 InshAllah!

21 hours to freedommmmm!!!!

u shudve atleast read them properly evn iv they wer repeatd:p.. even one word can make the whol ques change

Reaction score
charming said:
Talha said:
da ppr was damn easyyyy... more than 10 ques were repeated and so i didnt even read da ques properly and just shaded da correct ans.. :p.. expecting 37 InshAllah!

21 hours to freedommmmm!!!!

u shudve atleast read them properly evn iv they wer repeatd:p.. even one word can make the whol ques change

u shld have read one question tht was a repetition but they changed the style of the answers?? am talkin abt tht triglyceride one!!