• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was bio paper 1? :)

Reaction score
Did you find it easy? I m not sure about 8 questions wether the answers I chose for them are correct or not. Other than that it was fine.

Reaction score
it was a bit tricky not hard. Almost 6-7 questions got repeated from the past papers.

Reaction score
Dude they totally ran out of question 12 were repeated.. None of them were difficult.. Threshold is prolly gonna b high which = more Bs for those who made a couple of careless mistakes

Reaction score
it was damn easy ....alhamdulillah my paper went absolutely cracking

Reaction score
crap! bt people found it tricky so gt mite be around 32 i guess, dis time

Reaction score
We arnt allowed to discuss individual questions.. We are however allowed to Gauge approximate difficulty and come up with a threshold proposition.

Reaction score
Oi

It's not like chemistry or physics MCQ.

You're not expecting hard questions in Bio MCQ, but tricky ones.

Although a lot of questions repeated from past papers, I don't think a lot of people got 38+ either.

I usually get 36/40, and average gt for A is usually 32~33.

I found this paper slightly trickier than average paper

I'm expecting gt 30~31

Reaction score
@reekx not really dey hv now startedd setting 2 variants ... like in nov 10... nothing wx diff jxt tricky n logical in 12

Reaction score
ya exaclie even i have exams after few hrs.....damn scared though m fully prepared . god bless me