• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with esl speaking :D

Reaction score
the school said they wud be giving the statement of entry on 10 april

Reaction score
AOA.......I'll be having ma english oral exams tomorrow inshaaAllah. Would anyone mind helping me out with the bulleted points am searchin em n havent found em!!!If any1 ov ya knows kindly help me out with it!!

Reaction score
AOA.......I'll be having ma english oral exams tomorrow inshaaAllah. Would anyone mind helping me out with the bulleted points am searchin em n havent found em!!!If any1 ov ya knows kindly help me out with it!!
u could get some from the past papers of paper 5 ....=)......can I know where do u live ?

Reaction score
u could get some from the past papers of paper 5 ....=)......can I know where do u live ?

yea.........btw many of da topics r repeated dis time lyk bussiness , friendship .....etc..............so u can find it on past papers so datz y m now much relaxed n confident about dis .......... n secondly m havin da best vocabulary n axcnt in ma whole skol n even in ma whole of da campus...........n some 1 told me dat da xam iz not much difficult so alhamdullillah m now to much xtent haz released ma burdon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............:D

Reaction score
yea.........btw many of da topics r repeated dis time lyk bussiness , friendship .....etc..............so u can find it on past papers so datz y m now much relaxed n confident about dis .......... n secondly m havin da best vocabulary n axcnt in ma whole skol n even in ma whole of da campus...........n some 1 told me dat da xam iz not much difficult so alhamdullillah m now to much xtent haz released ma burdon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............:D
hmm.. best of luck =)

Reaction score
Thank you soo much!! but the thing is from the past papers ill get da bulleted points ov the past topics nt this YEAR'S!!:S N yea sure i live in Riyadh!

Reaction score
Reaction score