• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with esl speaking :D

Reaction score
if ur a Private candidate They Send u an email of the Date and Time .
If ur a skool candidate The skool used to provide you the date and time :)
yea m from a skol but all da info provided on the admiss.form was of mine e.g mobile no , email, etc..............so now what will da skol inform me or they will send me da date????????:D

Reaction score
yea m from a skol but all da info provided on the admiss.form was of mine e.g mobile no , email, etc..............so now what will da skol inform me or they will send me da date????????:D
I know i was once a skool candidate and once a private :D
Even my information was given But the school still made a notice with the Dates and the candidate Names .....So u better Go and ask the Supervisor responsible for the admissions :)

Reaction score
I know i was once a skool candidate and once a private :D
Even my information was given But the school still made a notice with the Dates and the candidate Names .....So u better Go and ask the Supervisor responsible for the admissions :)

kkkkkkkkkkso btw wat was da name of ya skol?????????

Reaction score
Biology , chemistry , Physics , Maths , Arabic Second lang , Then ( Business , economics, history and English ) :)

What abt u ?

Reaction score
dis may june i'll be appearing in physics , english , urdu n islamiat,.............................btw r u misri???????

Reaction score
Does anyone know the dates for the oral exam in dammam & khobar ?

Reaction score
okay ... but r u a private candidate or school candidate ?